Sheikh Hamza Yusuf Supports Secularism

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been saying this shit for ages, but the fanatics have $$$ behind them. Most Muslim countries were modernizing till 1979. Two great events undid us: the Shah fell and the Afghan communists were defeated by US backed theocrats. Been downhill ever since. It's hard to believe Iran and Afghanistan were aggressively secular today.
It is really hard to spread that ideology in Somalia but hopefully one day it will happen.

The Quran says some Christians, Jews, and Sabeans are going to jannah. So why not other religions?

allah is all seeing and literally everwhere ,
and he is alraxmaan and alraxiim.

a muslim who prays 5 times and does evil compared to a buddhist or hindu or athiest who does good,

who do you think allah smiles upon

hell yeah i am a 9/11 truther and i know the holocaust is exaggerated.
look at all the newspaper articles and books written in the 50's and early 60's back then it was public knowledge that the holocaust killed less than 1 million jews.. some how 6 million jews and a total of 10 million dead in concentration camps became sort of a religion.

i think there was even a british historian who was jailed for his research .
Oh brother. The tinfoil is coming out tonight isn't it?

Actually, the historian Raul Hilberg, author of The Destruction of European Jewry puts the estimate of Jews dead at 5.2 million.

David Irving should not have been jailed. That was a dumb move. I believe in free speech. They also jail Armenian genocide deniers in France whereas Turkey imprisons those who affirm it.
I bet you think Armenians are hoaxers too.

As for 9/11, do you belong to the nanothermite crowd, or the "missile hit the towers" brigade. Such a smorgasbord of theories to choose from. Must be tough to decide.

Jews gave us Einstein, Feynman, and Marx. WTF have Arabs given us apart from women in bedsheets?
They gave us the arabic language in which al biruni, alfarabi, ibn rushd, al khawarimi , al baitari , ibn hazm and countless others contributed to science,
and there is al ghazali who has no equivalent in the west or east who also wrote in arabic.
and finaly there is al kindi the only arab in the group from an ancient arab family, the father of cryptography
all modern cryptography is based on his work.

They gave us the arabic language in which al biruni, alfarabi, ibn rushd, al khawarimi , al baitari , ibn hazm and countless others contributed to science,
and there is al ghazali who has no equivalent in the west or east who also wrote in arabic.
and finaly there is al kindi the only arab in the group from an ancient arab family, the father of cryptography

and ofcourse the quran is in arabic..

so respect arabic,

Al-Ghazali destroyed Islamic philosophy. Set back Muslim science for epochs. Ibn Sina was a greater man.

I mention contemporary Jews and you have to go back a thousand years to find notable Arabs? Says it all really doesn't it.

There's nothing holy about Arabic. The Quran would sound just as beautiful in afka Somaaliga.

The current state of affairs in Somalia.
Why don't you get off your fat black as coal ass naya and run for public office to improve things. I'm forming a Somali liberal party soon. Maybe we can have dinner sometime my cutie pie and over a glass or two of Burgundy talk about our future? Politically speaking I mean, not romantic.

Why don't you get off your fat black as coal ass naya and run for public office to improve things. I'm forming a Somali liberal party soon. Maybe we can have dinner sometime my cutie pie and over a glass or two of Burgundy talk about our future? Politically speaking I mean, not romantic.
The only thing you would see is nothing but dick. waryaa. My profile clearly states male. Not into fag shit. peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts