SHEEKO SHEEKO Returns, LarryThePuntite OWNING leftist xaalimos on Trump Pt1

Reborn
The podcast ended on a cliff hanger.I can't wait for next weeks episode :liberaltears:

Also the Minnesota guy hasn't spoken since the intro :mjlol:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
LMFAOOOO why did I think those folks on that prodcast were smart ? I was 17 when I use to watch them, and today I went back to rewatch the old videos , and they're not as bright as I thought they were
Most of the things they were talk about was super lame. I lost brain cells. Omg!

Bruh after watching them I have gained so much knowledge I have restored brain cells I have acquired knowledge that no one else has seen I have found the reason for the universe I have found the answer to all things meaningful I have the knowledge to cure everything I can now time travel make humans turn into a type 3 civilization I now understand why SJW’s are speaking I understand the horrid queer Muslims I understand everything... lick my toes

He has the most punchable face I’ve ever seen looks like a stepped on testicle

84D8A7E2-F299-4482-91DE-4E1DBB1D36C3.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

the accent of those girls in insufferable wallahi they sound like white valley girls :pachah1:

Although the old cast not fully there great to see LarrythePuntite coming through with his bidaar :nvjpqts:

Nothing wrong with valley girl, u have been looking at her for years, @Basra

Trending

Latest posts