SHEEKO-SHEEKO podcast lady, who called SSPOT “degenerates, has a new show, interviews AHMED HUSSEN

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

On her previous SHEEKO-SHEEKO podcast she allowed a Nigerian looking criminal faarax to call me “a BUTTHURT deranged man”. :bell::bell:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The fruitloop is OP.

Why are you glorifying his attempt at belittling me :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

How is this gonna hurt me, a Hennessy-addict thinks he can insult his way into hurting my feelings :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
Do you pay attention to a homeless person? You just never do.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Why are you glorifying his attempt at belittling me :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

How is this gonna hurt me, a Hennessy-addict thinks he can insult his way into hurting my feelings :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
Do you pay attention to a homeless person? You just never do.
Waryaa I deleted my post I thought it was funny how angry he sounded when he said fruitloop it was the nicest word he could say on the podcast cause his audience is Somali. :russ:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

On her previous SHEEKO-SHEEKO podcast she allowed a Nigerian looking criminal faarax to call me “a BUTTHURT deranged man”. :bell::bell:
Which podcast did she talk about Somalispot?!! Share the link. Thanks.

Muji

VIP
Huuno she was right about you. Sometimes when someone gives you the truth treat it like a gift because the rest of us wouldn’t even bother.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Huuno she was right about you. Sometimes when someone gives you the truth treat it like a gift because of the rest of us wouldn’t even bother.

She didn’t call me anything, her criminal Hennessy-influenced host did

Trending

Latest posts