Sheegato update September 2020

@AutumnBreeze I don't what clan u r because u r very well informed on the Majerten and Ogaden. But @PuntiteQueen is a respected voice here and if she says you are a b22n, then you must be. It did raise my suspicion why you were so 'ogaden' focused.

That blew it away bro. MJ n OG will kaftan but we are one now due to our shared federalist policy, plus we got what we wanted the Mayor of Kismaayo which is the power-sharing while u got the VP and Teeri slapped u about and said u must share it with sheikhaal lugadheere meaning it's 50/50 position where u r not a full power in the state. @Teeri-Alpha

Wallahi my advice to u is just concede defeat, it's been now since 2013 till 2020, 7 years since JL has existed. If i were you if u secured your VP spot with-out sheikhaal karbashing u over it and saying 'ila tasho' intadan 'go'an gaadhin' I would respect you more, but u will need bring to ghetto to get that VP concession for sade only and no more flip flop to the sfg thinking u will secure more power. The sfg has no power which is what sade fail to realize even after hassan sheikh failed, u guys needed to use another strategem

Last edited:

AutumnBreeze

MJ-HRT-KMB-DRD-ISMJ-AQL-QRSH-ISHM-IBR-NH-IDRS-ADM
@AutumnBreeze I don't what clan u r because u r very well informed on the Majerten and Ogaden. But @PuntiteQueen is a respected voice here and if she says you are a b22n, then you must be. It did raise my suspicion why you were so 'ogaden' focused.

That blew it away bro. MJ n OG will kaftan but we are one now due to our shared federalist policy, plus we got what we wanted the Mayor of Kismaayo which is the power-sharing while u got the VP and Teeri slapped u about and said u must share it with sheikhaal lugadheere meaning it's 50/50 position where u r not a full power in the state. @Teeri-Alpha

Wallahi my advice to u is just concede defeat, it's been now since 2013 till 2020, 7 years since JL has existed. If i were you if u secured your VP spot with-out sheikhaal karbashing u over it and saying 'ila tasho' intadan 'go'an gaadhin' I would respect you more, but u will need bring to ghetto to get that and no more flip flop to the sfg thinking u will secure more power.
I know my Darod cadows.1. Marexan
2.maxamed zubeyr 3. Warsangeli/dhulbahante 4.leylkase
Dont ever think having common enemy makes one an longterm ally. Right now we are facing marehan and thus we were united, but know that a maxamed ZUbeyr sees marehan as closer to him than majerten, wallahi. Theyre my rer abti saxib, no one i've met has more cuqdad of MJ than my maxamed zubeyr rer abtis.

AutumnBreeze

Whats their to respect about her? She just seems unintelligent, belligerent and Loud. Not the type i would discuss much with at all
@DR OSMAN

Whats their to respect about her? She just seems unintelligent, belligerent and Loud. Not the type i would discuss much with at all
@DR OSMAN
Dude if you saw what @PuntiteQueen did to @TekNiKo who is banned now, walahi she made that nigga spew violence lol, he said give me your address and he was going to come and rape her and throw her of a building like they did with that Murusade girl in Mogadishu. Wallahi if u wud of seen that debate betweeen puntite and tekniko a marehan, u wud see how she controls them.

She is bicidyahan so she borders them and knows them well unlike maxamud saleban, waa looga dambaya arimaha 'beelaha' halkasi degan. Bicidyahan is our darod minister since she knows ogaden and marehans due to long history. She seems to support absame as our ally over sade and PL decided to support absame over sade in JL. So the guns have turned bro, MJ are now gonna slap u the fuck up and send u to god, with farmaajo now in office, is a double whammy for u, we would've let u go if u didn't interfere in our federal govt project, but u did, if u would've stayed out of it we would tell puntitequeen lay off the niggas but sorry u came to mogadishu politics, u earned yourself the wrath of majerten wayne as a whole.

AutumnBreeze

Dude if you saw what @PuntiteQueen did to @TekNiKo who is banned now, walahi she made that nigga spew violence lol, he said give me your address and he was going to come and rape her and throw her of a building like they did with that Murusade girl in Mogadishu. Wallahi if u wud of seen that debate betweeen puntite and tekniko a marehan, u wud see how she controls them. She is bicidyahan so she borders them and knows them well unlike maxamud saleban, waa looga dambaya arimaha 'beelaha' halkasi degan.
Saxib i got mad bicidyhn famly.Dont mistake current politics alliance and enemies with actual alliance and enemies. Reason why im turning the heat on MZ is cuz Deni burried farmajo, so its back to good ol Majeerteenia+Harti vs MZ+Absame.

Last edited:
@AutumnBreeze we will lay off sade when he leaves federal govt and surrenders to JL completely. Niggas currently disempowered where Muhamed Zubayr said your VP spot is 'split' with Sheikhaal, that is a huge 'dharbaxo' siyasadeed, sade need to focus on establishing themselves in the region of JL, cutting a deal with Madoobe for 'sade' backing in federal politics and in return handing over gedo to JL. In politics u need to cut deals and do trade offs, u won't get it all and the last thing u do in politics is fight over something that was already established. Like don't come and fight for kismayo mayor or presidency or matters that are settled, it will lead the state to collapse and u will be qaswade who is here just to destabilize JL, u r not here to negiotate.

Do u see us crying we didn't get JL presidency? no, it was a trade off we did it too secure absame into the federalism project, while getting our mayor spot in kismayo guaranteed for life. U guys need to the same and begin trade offs rather then sitting there trying to do isku dir on harti-absame which is pathetic wallahi, even if we fight online, it's all pure kaftan, we will unite when the shit hits the fan or if PL or JL are threatened we stand up for one and another because we share a siyasad not hate of sade, anagu waxasi iskuma racno, waxan isku racnay in dalkani federal laga dhigo iyo hamar la 'wiiqo'.

I am not sure where u get the idea we sat down because of sade hatred, the sade issue came much later when they started protesting against JL, but before that, waxanu ku wada hadalnay in absame iyo pl hal siyasad noqdan and then we began designing the state, remember when sharmarke was meeting with gandi which is way before the JL project was executed? there was no talk of sade because sade wasn't see as an issue at the time but hawiye was cause they were in power in the TFG.

Absame leaders, elders, business community backed this project. Today we are going to be long-term allies unlike what u said 'short term' remember sxb puntland isn't hawiye we don't join people over 4 year presidencies and bribes, anagu mowqiif siyasadeed baan ku tagan nahay mar walbo. It's hard to break people who share a common political view, like try breaking up the western world who are democracy aligned. U can't because they share a common political view, that is not short term alliances.

AutumnBreeze

@AutumnBreeze we will lay off sade when he leaves federal govt and surrenders to JL completely. Niggas currently disempowered where Muhamed Zubayr said your VP spot is 'split' with Sheikhaal, that is a huge 'dharbaxo' siyasadeed, sade need to focus on establishing themselves in the region of JL, cutting a deal with Madoobe for 'sade' backing in federal politics and in return handing over gedo to JL. In politics u need to cut deals and do trade offs, u won't get it all and the last thing u do in politics is fight over something that was already established. Like don't come and fight for kismayo mayor or presidency or matters that are settled, it will lead the state to collapse and u will be qaswade who is here just to destabilize JL, u r not here to negiotate.

Do u see us crying we didn't get JL presidency? no, it was a trade off we did it too secure absame into the federalism project, while getting our mayor spot in kismayo guaranteed for life. U guys need to the same and begin trade offs rather then sitting there trying to do isku dir on harti-absame which is pathetic wallahi, even if we fight online, it's all pure kaftan, we will unite when the shit hits the fan or if PL or JL are threatened we stand up for one and another because we share a siyasad not hate of sade, anagu waxasi iskuma racno, waxan isku racnay in dalkani federal laga dhigo iyo hamar la 'wiiqo'.

I am not sure where u get the idea we sat down because of sade hatred, the sade issue came much later when they started protesting against JL, but before that, waxanu ku wada hadalnay in absame iyo pl hal siyasad noqdan and then we began designing the state, remember when sharmarke was meeting with gandi which is way before the JL project was executed? there was no talk of sade because sade wasn't see as an issue at the time but hawiye was cause they were in power in the TFG.

Absame leaders, elders, business community backed this project. Today we are going to be long-term allies unlike what u said 'short term' remember sxb puntland isn't hawiye we don't join people over 4 year presidencies and bribes, anagu mowqiif siyasadeed baan ku tagan nahay mar walbo. It's hard to break people who share a common political view, like try breaking up the western world who are democracy aligned. U can't because they share a common political view, that is not short term alliances.
Yeah thats cool, but calling me Sade wont Make my karbaash combos hurt any less is all im sayin:mybusiness: any one can catch these kombe combos: mX OG Leylkase etc

No MJ is dumb enough to insult Puntland, its like a Jew insulting Israel, Mj are too smart to attack puntland or Mj leaders,

and No MJ insults Ogaden/Absame or a Harti for that matter, and no Ogaden/Absame insults Harti or Mj

The buuns do a divide and rule and they learn and obsesses with us day and night, and deep down what they are after is to cause trouble between Kablalax, and they somehow think what happens on line will infleunce us on the ground about our focus and love for federals, waa xoolo their mindset these people

look at this buuun @AutumnBreeze he claims Og has killed MJ and wiped out villages, when did we kill any MJ and cleansed any villages in Wardeer?

:mahubowtf:

at least come out with something believable,

also notice how they never go down to their sub sub sub clans to verify and will say i am this or that, just stick to wider or bigger sub clans on top and never go below it

also notice the hate for Mohamed zubeer, that is the buun talking, the hate for Ahmed, who has quietly and diplomatically defeated the buuns so many times i get tired of seeing it

you have been warned kablalax, watch out for buun sheegats pretending to be Mj/OG

notice how that buun with the Ogadeniya flag Caleemsoor disappeared after i exposed him,

also they have brand new accounts, and will straight away go and talk about OG/MJ affairs, this is one of the tell tale signs

I think i was briefed in how to identify Buun tactics and sheegat tactics, i can diagnose a buun immediately now,

use the term kablalax to piss off the buun, its like holding garlic next to a Dracula it really hurts and pisses them off,

every buun is wearing this when on this forum,

1600587733722.png

AutumnBreeze

look at this buuun @AutumnBreeze he claims Og has killed MJ and wiped out villages, when did we kill any MJ and cleansed any villages in Wardeer?

:mahubowtf:

at least come out with something believable,
Doqonki cagdheer i meant attack in the fkd realm you dimwit, wallahi you and dhulbahante are born of the same mother.

Trending