Sheegato update September 2020

Im anbu black ops of Mejirteyn, I was moved into action when Cagdheers waged several sneak attacks on The village like typical cagdheer. Ill pull back, my apologies. It seems i used excessive karbaash. I shall sheathe my Blade, if the village requests
wp2471800.jpg

Helios

there and back again
VIP
@Gibiin-Udug can you sticky this thread??

We should make a sheegato megathread as Reer Politics/Tribal Council :icon lol:

As for Isaaq we currently have no active sheegatos I believe but just unknowns

UNKOWNS (not calling them sheegads)
  • @Yahya - (randomly placed it in a qabil survey so idk if he was just joking)
  • @Younes Osman - (unknown and quite peculiar)
Cheers,

- Isaaq Management

Last edited:
It’s been 7 months since i signed up to this forum which i rarely use and i can say PuntiteQueen I didn’t then and i never will need your approval.

- Atoore.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Im anbu black ops of Mejirteyn, I was moved into action when Cagdheers waged several sneak attacks on The village like typical cagdheer. Ill pull back, my apologies. It seems i used excessive karbaash. I shall sheathe my Blade, if the village requestsView attachment 141766
Guulwade divide and conquer dhaqan in full affect when is yall coming with new tactics kacaan iskudir games are outdated:ftw9nwa:

Mjs on this site to the new Mjs: "Warya you better worship fat boi deni and do sujuud to him. We are federalists fuck FGS, and farmaajo. We all should be blind followers. Whatever Puntland president does is justice, it's right. We can't be wrong. We are the right way. Join our cult."
New Mj: ":tocry: I'm not gonna worship deni wtf. Also, I like farmaajos policies. He doesn't work for qabil, but to make somali people great again. N&N is not bad. Somalis should all be together."
The old mjs:
sheegad.png

@Gibiin-Udug can you sticky this thread??

We should make a sheegato megathread as Reer Politics/Tribal Council :icon lol:

As for Isaaq we currently have no active sheegatos I believe but just unknowns

UNKOWNS (not calling them sheegads)
  • @Yahya - (randomly placed it in a qabil survey so idk if he was just joking)
  • @Younes Osman - (unknown and quite peculiar)
Cheers,

- Isaaq Management
wow. Well thank god I'm on sophi's team.
:wowsweat:

Mjs on this site to the new Mjs: "Warya you better worship fat boi deni and do sujuud to him. We are federalists fuck FGS, and farmaajo. We all should be blind followers. Whatever Puntland president does is justice, it's right. We can't be wrong. We are the right way. Join our cult."
New Mj: ":tocry: I'm not gonna worship deni wtf. Also, I like farmaajos policies. He doesn't work for qabil, but to make somali people great again. N&N is not bad. Somalis should all be together."
The old mjs:
View attachment 141772
Saxib Im as Anti Farmaajo as they come. Its just that she's Upset I put the heat on Maxamed zubeyr. Get this...you aint MJ if you FKD anyone that isnt Marehan...huh? I think she just likes writing my usertag, it has a calming aura to it, or something. Caqli Dumar ma anaa garan karo?

Saxib Im as Anti Farmaajo as they come. Its just that she's Upset I put the heat on Maxamed zubeyr. Get this...you aint MJ if you FKD anyone that isnt Marehan...huh? I think she just likes writing my usertag, it has a calming aura to it, or something. Caqli Dumar ma anaa garan karo?
Saxib mx is like no1 enemy. You better attack marehan, and ignore everyone else otherwise you're marehan.

Trending