She must be Virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Im a virgin myself at 24 never kissed a girl , saving all that stuff for my future wifey now lately whats been buggin me is seeing other guys who have been sleeping around and suddenly demand to marry a girl whose a virgin.

I feel like these guys have lost their identity and identity of every Muslim in Islam. It is not about being Arab, English, American etc. Being a boy or a girl. Or being a a convert or born Muslim. Islam is our identity.

I mean the obsession some men have with wanting a virgin and only virgin spouse even if they are not virgins themselves is downright creepy!!

I understand if one is a virgin themselves but even then it should not be such a big deal, long as the spouse is pious and chaste I don't care about their past.

It's called a past for a reason. It is between them and Allah, long as they have repented and are a changed person at present, the past can remain in the past.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Chastity is important for women and men.

Men who are obsessed with virginity have a deep sense of guilt for what they've done and they project their guilt on to women.They'll never feel comfortable or happy with any woman. Basically they've ruined themselves spiritually.

Stay far away from them

The past is the past, but we live in a tight-knit community and no man wants to be known as the fool who married a girl who's been around the block.

If she did it once or twice and the public doesn't know about it and she regrets her past actions...that's one thing. But if her reputation is in the gutter because of her past behavior, that's something else.

You can't equate the two

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
image.jpeg
The past is the past, but we live in a tight-knit community and no man wants to be known as the fool who married a girl who's been around the block.

If she did it once or twice and the public doesn't know about it and she regrets her past actions...that's one thing. But if her reputation is in the gutter because of her past behavior, that's something else.

You can't equate the two

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
Sins are equal between the sexes, but reputation and honour are not. A woman is more shamed if her past is let out of the bag. I don't think most women that are virgins care about a man being a virgin or not. Going to say it like it is. Only way a nigga would marry a reformed is cuz he couldn't find a decent girl. Men want to conquer and there's no victory in laying siege to mount Kilimanjaro when someone else came, saw and conquered it before.

No hymen no diamond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts