She lasted 18 days

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Unfortunately, my time here has come to an end. I genuinely enjoyed my time here and appreciate you all (even the ones I often cussed out lol). I wish you all the best inshaAllah, and forgive me for anytime I might have been rude.

Hope everything in life goes well for you all in the future!

I hope more people promote Somalinimo especially over praising ajnabis and putting down our people in front of a world wide english speaking audience. I would advice you all to take that into consideration and how it would impact you and your future children.

Anyway love you all! Take care!!

:it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

#NabadiyoNolol
18 days later...
Because comparing the Governor of Arkansas to the President of USA makes sense. You're so naive. No need to praise tribal warlord "leaders", if anything, praise the local people instead, all and any positive comes from them.Not just SL but most regions and tuulos of Somalia are peaceful compared to the capital.

Visit any country in the world and most of the governors/ head of states within the country can walk around freely. Its because in the grand scheme of things they are irrelevant and not targets, not nearly as competent as the president who is a global rep.

You seem like a troll. Not nearly as smart as youd like people to think you are.

I know I said I'm gone, I am pretty much, but super duper retarded comments like this trigger me.

Only reason I dont say things like this.... is bc I hate to sound tribal. But most ppl from SL move to "unsafe" Mogadishu for a better life. Thats says enough about so called "SL" the rest seem to have the highest rates of tahriib in all Somaliweyn.

Id advise you to come up with a better way of promoting your tuulo that doesnt sound like an absolute joke.
She posts like normal and acts like nothing ever happened.
:faysalwtf:
@embarassing Did you think that we wouldn't notice?
:mjlol:

I gotta write a new goodbye message now,

Okay guys, its been real, I'll continue creeping though until im extremely triggered, if that every happens just follow my brother and number # 1 fan @Crow posts you wont miss me,

I love you all :it0tdo8: Take Care

#NabadIyoNolol2020

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I gotta write a new goodbye message now,

Okay guys, its been real, I'll continue creeping though until im extremely triggered, if that every happens just follow my brother and number # 1 fan @Crow posts you wont miss me,

I love you all :it0tdo8: Take Care

#NabadIyoNolol2020
Haye, see you next week.
:mjkkk:

@Crow

_20200103_221748.JPG

@Kanini was the most dramatic though, whole SSPOT came tot bid farewell to SSPOT's sweetheart. She finessed 30+ ratings from us :russ:

Can't hate on the husstle :manny:

Just checked, it was 45+
:wow1:

My real leave will actually happen next week, but I will most probably come back after that. I do feel bad that I did that, maybe I shouldn't have made it so early.

Trending

Latest posts