Sharing nudes what’s your opinion on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Nudes were from a girl/guy you was having a fling with or an ex girlfriend/boyfriend that screwed you over.

Would you drop the pic in the group chat, or even show it to a few of your friends.

Random thread idea.

I've never done it, nor will I ever. That's honestly fucked up. But I'd be lying if said I never egged it on gcs

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I've never done it, nor will I ever. That's honestly fucked up. But I'd be lying if said I never egged it on gcs
Yea I did when I was younger wallahi. Now I’m older. A couple months ago the homie dropped some hijabis nudes in the group chat and that was the first time I wasn’t egging it on. She was married as well to another guy found that out later. The nudes were from before she Got married. Took me like 5 minutes of nagging with the help of others niggas in the group chat just so he could delete the pic form the gc
@Jerome in the house

That’s a stupid idea. Why have nudes of your/ex partner? To jerk?
People keep them. A lot do. I don’t know why.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Sharing nudes is a bad idea.. Even if the couple are married, you can never get too trusting of a person.

Mental pictures are better. Click it with your brain not your phone.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
In a bodybuilding/steroid board that I use frequently, there's a thread where 1000s of members post nudes of their wives/girlfriends. pics of their wives pussy and stuff like that.

You can keep all gains if you don’t pass your genetic potential and your diet and training are on point

Shit so if somebody is an intermediate lifter they can run a cycle and put on say 10 lean pounds do some proper post-cycle therapy and keep the gains pretty easily if they continue to lift?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending