Sharia Law in the west

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deport them :camby: My grandparents did nawt leave somalia just to have us all end up in Afghanistan

That sheikh at the end sounds like a terrorist enabler horta, he should be monitored

I'm a Muslim yh and I am all for sharia law but enforcing it in a country where majority of the population does not believe in it is nuts. If you live in a non Muslim country and don't obey their laws get your ass out

I'm a Muslim yh and I am all for sharia law but enforcing it in a country where majority of the population does not believe in it is nuts. If you live in a non Muslim country and don't obey their laws get your ass out

The fact that Islam can't be separated from politics is likely the core reason of what makes it such a destructive ideology.

The fact that Islam can't be separated from politics is likely the core reason of what makes it such a destructive ideology.

Hit the nail on the head, islam wouldn't be as bad if it didn't compel it's followers to establish god rightly guided sharia where ever they goes. Just look at muslim countries lol no wonder secular governments never last very long

These trash are antithetical to the ideals of a modern, free, secular and egalitarian state yet at the same time they are abusing the very same ideals they loathe by showcasing their hate speech which should not fall under freedom of expression.

These trash should get deported asap.

About if I was born in a stable that don't make me a horse :childplease:

8081944dec431c56c58f33233e10f9b0.jpg

They have to resort to these antics because they know that Sharia is unpalatable to even Muslim never mind non-Muslims.

May Allah make us a ll Gaalo!

VixR

Veritas
Only fellow Muslims can have a real impact on these absurd people, but if they don't agree with them they would probably get takfiired with a quickness

You're contradicting yourself. You're either FOR Sharia or AGAINST. Saying you're against Sharia in non-Muslim majority countries sounds weak cop-out. Man up and say you're for Sharia or Allah will deport you to hell.

Opone

{ Athiest \ Stoner \Code Monkey \ Anti Qabil } ;
I dont understand why they dont want to go back to their countries to implement their filth.​

I dont understand why they dont want to go back to their countries to implement their filth.​

Maybe "their" country is the UK? Why do peeps always assume dark skinned muzzies are automatically foreigners? To me they sound very British and therefore born there which makes just as English as white English dude.

Opone

{ Athiest \ Stoner \Code Monkey \ Anti Qabil } ;
Maybe "their" country is the UK? Why do peeps always assume dark skinned muzzies are automatically foreigners? To me they sound very British and therefore born there which makes just as English as white English dude.
it isnt. There are loads of muslim countries they could go to and spread their extremism. They are minorities yet choose to want the majority convert and be run like pakistan.​

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

"which makes just as English as white English dude" :deadosama:

Muslim values are British now :mjlol:

Negros are so dense

You're contradicting yourself. You're either FOR Sharia or AGAINST. Saying you're against Sharia in non-Muslim majority countries sounds weak cop-out. Man up and say you're for Sharia or Allah will deport you to hell.
Why would I want sharia law in a country where majority of the population don't believe in it? That's stupid. I'm sure if I enforced sharia in a non Muslim country I would go he'll.

Apollo

VIP
it isnt. There are loads of muslim countries they could go to and spread their extremism. They are minorities yet choose to want the majority convert and be run like pakistan.​

Islam praises immigration to the Dar-al-Harb and making Dhimmis out of the Kufr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending