Shafici books

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone here tell me where to find Shafici books online?
What type of Fiqh books are you looking for ?

There’s not that many Shafi books in English compared to Hanfi

I know there’s a English Risalah out there, one of Iman Shafis books

To start I’d say Safinat al-Salah in English

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
The ship of salvation translated by abdullah Muhammad al marbuqi is a good start. It covers all the essentials of the Shafi’i jurisprudence. The author was kind enough to give permission to view it for free
https://ia601607.us.archive.org/27/items/TheShipOfSalvation_201703/The Ship of Salvation.pdf

And if you can afford it I highly recommend reliance of the traveller translated by shaykh Nuh ha mim kellar.
The main text and commentary are useful enough on their own, but Shaykh Nuh went above and beyond with all of the useful appendices and excerpts from other works he included. Shaykh Musa Furber's translations of Shafi'i fiqh works are also essential. Not as encyclopedic as the Reliance, but a great way to start studying the madhhab.

What type of Fiqh books are you looking for ?

There’s not that many Shafi books in English compared to Hanfi

I know there’s a English Risalah out there, one of Iman Shafis books

To start I’d say Safinat al-Salah in English
sxb It's hard to find a shafici books (in english) online

The ship of salvation translated by abdullah Muhammad al marbuqi is a good start. It covers all the essentials of the Shafi’i jurisprudence. The author was kind enough to give permission to view it for free
https://ia601607.us.archive.org/27/items/TheShipOfSalvation_201703/The Ship of Salvation.pdf

And if you can afford it I highly recommend reliance of the traveller translated by shaykh Nuh ha mim kellar.
The main text and commentary are useful enough on their own, but Shaykh Nuh went above and beyond with all of the useful appendices and excerpts from other works he included. Shaykh Musa Furber's translations of Shafi'i fiqh works are also essential. Not as encyclopedic as the Reliance, but a great way to start studying the madhhab.
Thank you sxb I have both of the books ın pdf. let me know if you can find more shafici books bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.