Shabaab Assassin captured and beat by businessmen in suuqa bakaaro

These guys are sick and tired of Shabaab attempting to extort them whilst killing them at the same time. The FGS should find a way to crack down on the Forced financial abuse Shabaab have on muqdisho businesses. This would also help with recent offensives as Shabaab will become much weaker if they arent funded

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Did you see his hair and his nose? What do these people want from us? They fill the ranks of Kebab

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Did you see his hair and his nose? What do these people want from us? They fill the ranks of Kebab
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Bounce

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
These guys are sick and tired of Shabaab attempting to extort them whilst killing them at the same time. The FGS should find a way to crack down on the Forced financial abuse Shabaab have on muqdisho businesses. This would also help with recent offensives as Shabaab will become much weaker if they arent funded

Another way for the government to fight this group is to categorically reject their ideology and NOT try recruiting their former leader to government positions.

Another way for the government to fight this group is to categorically reject their ideology and NOT try recruiting their former leader to government positions.
I’ll be honest I thought it would work making former AS defectors allies so that they’ll cause many AS footsoilders to surrender. Like mukhtar roobow who had thousands of AS soilders under his wing. But I’m not seeing any soilders defecting so what’s the point?

And you had farxaan qaroole AUN appointed by NN who was literally a skilled gunman for AS back in battle of Mogadishu 2011. There was no reason for a former kebabi to be in control of banadir police

7E54F74D-DC46-41F5-8F12-DEC7BA0871A5.png

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

Is he smiling/laughing?
:kanyehmm:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Kill this guy, another one takes his place, Al-shabaab will pay another poor somali to kill on their behalf. The solution is to kill the leaders of Al-shabaab, exterminate their command structure and find the guys who order hits. Also make it hard for Shabaab to operate in Xamar, this should be priority.

The kebabs should not receive any penny from Xamar, the gov must secure the city, make it an oasis of safety. Xamar and its surrounding areas should be used for pushing deeper into kebab territory.