Shaax Corner's Advice Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NaomiHoney

Two for the price of one tonight ONLY

I'm in a good mood..

#ANONYMOUSPOST

Ladies please be sensitive when giving advice and do not mock her dilemma please.

Sis post this anonymous.
I have a problem I have a higher sex drive than my husband and we are both in our twenties. I feel like I have a problem because I want more and more. He's getting exhausted while I want more. I never thought as a circumcised woman I would have sex drive like this. How can I get satisfied without driving him nuts. Every night when I ask for it he is always up for it but I can't help that I feel like am a burden to him.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug

I'm in a good mood..

#ANONYMOUSPOST

Ladies please be sensitive when giving advice and do not mock her dilemma please.

Sis post this anonymous.
I have a problem I have a higher sex drive than my husband and we are both in our twenties. I feel like I have a problem because I want more and more. He's getting exhausted while I want more. I never thought as a circumcised woman I would have sex drive like this. How can I get satisfied without driving him nuts. Every night when I ask for it he is always up for it but I can't help that I feel like am a burden to him.

:wowsweat: Tell her to get a divorce and get them faraxs (me) who dont get tired in dem sheets :diddyass: I'd hit that until my boy fell of :mjhaps:

dr.leorio

death\emitter

I'm in a good mood..

#ANONYMOUSPOST

Sis post this anonymous.

How do one know before marrying someone what their libido is? I mean having sex everyday would be every guys fantasy but when you're a virgin newbie how would you even know? I can't imagine my wife having a higher libido than me but at the event that she does I would accept the challenge and have a sexathon every night!

I am 26 years old, mom of a little princess alhamdulilah my life is all in order
Iam currently enrolled with Masters program and I have this huge feeling for my professor
1f913.png
lol please guys i always see your negative thoughts so please be easy on me.
The professor is 36 years old from Ethiopia, he is somali but lives there. Guys the feeling I got this guy is crazy and I have his number and texted him couple of times anonymously, I asked him if he is married he said he is not! Which sort of relieve because I would never chat to him if he was married. he is basically too sweet, why I like him? He respects everyone soo much especially women. He always looks at me in a Whatsup girl way lol.
What do I do and he is leaving the country very soon
1f620.png
! I don't remember last time I had crush on anyone to be honest.

FYI my classmates and I are taking him out tommrow night and I was told to pick him up from where he stays.

Bless you guys and love you.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I am 26 years old, mom of a little princess alhamdulilah my life is all in order
Iam currently enrolled with Masters program and I have this huge feeling for my professor
1f913.png
lol please guys i always see your negative thoughts so please be easy on me.
The professor is 36 years old from Ethiopia, he is somali but lives there. Guys the feeling I got this guy is crazy and I have his number and texted him couple of times anonymously, I asked him if he is married he said he is not! Which sort of relieve because I would never chat to him if he was married. he is basically too sweet, why I like him? He respects everyone soo much especially women. He always looks at me in a Whatsup girl way lol.
What do I do and he is leaving the country very soon
1f620.png
! I don't remember last time I had crush on anyone to be honest.

FYI my classmates and I are taking him out tommrow night and I was told to pick him up from where he stays.

Bless you guys and love you.
Aww so cute <3. It's unfortunate she is divorced but I approve of this if the guy likes her back.

I don't know if it's too late to say this to her but I'd start up small talk while driving him and ask him his goals of leaving the country, if he intends to marry, etc. Then after the dinner I'd tell him I have feelings for him if he gave all the right clues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending