Sh.Sharif list of things he asked of Hassan sheikh in Kenya

If HSM is unable reach a political settlement with Sh Sharif, the nicest, more honest politician in .So, then he is a toerag with bleak future.

GK_d2AZXoAIAoqa

@FBIsomalia It at least shows shariif is impartial to his own clan members doing wrong and someone else. Everyone else who slammed farmaajo for being a dictator are hypocrites, sharif isn’t.

Sharif recommended a Somali high court which is something somalia really needs.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
@FBIsomalia It at least shows shariif is impartial to his own clan members doing wrong and someone else. Everyone else who slammed farmaajo for being a dictator are hypocrites, sharif isn’t.

Sharif recommended a Somali high court which is something somalia really needs.
Actually what he doing for his country is good but after what Qoslaya did, I dont trust to any southern Somali.

Next president should be from Puntland to bring balance to the country, how coming election will hold on what Dastuur cartaa or HAG, its depends on Qoslaya.

Last edited:
@FBIsomalia I look forward to the day there is harti president. They’d have the most hardline approach with Al shabaab, as none of them are in it. None of the cozying up to terrorists were seeing now.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
@FBIsomalia I look forward to the day there is harti president. They’d have the most hardline approach with Al shabaab, as none of them are in it. None of the cozying up to terrorists were seeing now.
True, even we had Xarmajo issue with him, but you feel Somalia under him has working goverment, not like zoo today.

Shariif is a qabilist. Now his Abgaal buddy is President he has stopped his 50 weekly press conference, screaming "thumma walahi thuma".

Stupid man.

@Jungle he used to be CBB but these days he’s been on pretty neutral, he roots for Hassan’s government against anyone, be it farmaajo, PL, Ethiopia (obviously).

Him, abdulwahab, and farah macalim comprised the CBB push.

Trending