SFG police that will defeat AS being prepared by N&N

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Jablibax this gaal is tripping warya Dr Osman fear Allah stop nonsense what if ur dad heard u talking like this lol

We are bit different in PL, we all got our views and politics, not every single person thinks the same, but we also have gentlemen agreement that are untouchable. No violence, war, or foreigners or other somali clans can interfere in one inch of our land, we simply know it's not worth killing each other over or having locals fleeing us and living in camps in the South. This is the worst outcome and waa laga heeshiyay taas and @Jablibax @Cognitivedissonance knows this. My Nabadoon will approach me and say 'surrender' and I will respect his wishes even though I haven't changed my political views whatsoever and believe SCIENTIFIC BASED SYSTEM is the best system for all our people. I will surrender and plan another way to inject my 'science' based views for Puntland. Be it thru 'donations' to leaders I think who will see it through, or setting up lobby groups, education institutions to teach secularism and science to our kids not quran memorization.

Hadi layga diido and it gets to the stage of @Cognitivedissonance arming up and the region going into turmoil. I will peacefully surrender myself to save Puntland, this is the difference between us and hawiye. Hawiye ma tanasulo for the greater good of hawiye, they will literally prefer dying everyday for 30 years, foreigners, amisom, xalane, illa laga iibiyo hawiye stock exchange they're body parts they will be like that unless there some 'moral institution' like the @admin who 'outlaws' the sale of hawiye body organs in the world market. So I get suprised when I see Hawiye n Isaaq get all excited over conflict in PL, not knowing the culture, agreements, strong ISIMO in the state.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Seeing this shit makes it clear when a true Somali revolution that revives our deen and dhaqan.

This is pathetic

What is pathetic Hawiye/sade/isaaq who try to interfere in PL either politically or thru shabab thinking this will ignite a civil war in PL. U r dealing with the region that has probably the smartest Somalis based on how well they're doing in the diaspora, it's ludicurous, you attempt such things. U know full well our ISIMO will diffuse any civil war, so what did u get, 1 day or 2 hours of 'xabad laysku turo' before the ISIMO intervene, the shit wont turn into 30 year civil war like the south. I always advice my abti siyasadina ayaa xumaday, manta idinka iyo dhulkina ugu khasaaro badan. They don't listen, let them continue on they're path.

I just know our ISIMO are designated conflict resolution role in PL, so anytime there is conflict either local or created from outside PL, they are given FULL POWER AND AUTHORITY, do u understand that? That means qof kama daba hadlo be it secularist, atheist, islamist, or any political view we hold. This is why I say, we would be fucking dead people without them runti. They are old world order before the european ma garatay, we had a kingdom and the kingdom consisted of these ISIMO.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Seeing this shit makes it clear when a true Somali revolution that revives our deen and dhaqan.

This is pathetic

What is pathetic Hawiye/sade/isaaq who try to interfere in PL either politically or thru shabab thinking this will ignite a civil war in PL. U r dealing with the region that has probably the smartest Somalis based on how well they're doing in the diaspora, it's ludicurous, you attempt such things. U know full well our ISIMO will diffuse any civil war, so what did u get, 1 day or 2 hours of 'xabad laysku turo' before the ISIMO intervene, the shit wont turn into 30 year civil war like the south. I always advice my abti siyasadina ayaa xumaday, manta idinka iyo dhulkina ugu khasaaro badan. They don't listen, let them continue on they're path.

I just know our ISIMO are designated conflict resolution role in PL, so anytime there is conflict either local or created from outside PL, they are given FULL POWER AND AUTHORITY, do u understand that? That means qof kama daba hadlo be it secularist, atheist, islamist, or any political view we hold. This is why I say, we would be fucking dead people without them runti

Trending

Latest posts