Sexy somali girl gets to be an anchor at ABC

Apparently it’s the American dream to mention where you come from. :mjpls:
She sounds like one of those people with foreign name and she get asked Mona Kossr Abdi where are you from? Oh I’m from San Diego and the other person becomes uncomfortable because that’s not what they meant

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
She sounds like one of those people with foreign name and she get asked Mona Kossr Abdi where are you from? Oh I’m from San Diego and the other person becomes uncomfortable because that’s not what they meant
American Somalis in a nutshell. The worst thing is they are answering genuinely and Somalia wouldn’t cross their mind as a rational response :mjhaps:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

That is when they ask them "but where are you really from"...

:pachah1:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That's Paki behaviour. They hate saying their roots and say things like they're proud to be English not British.

:mjlaugh:

Funny. lol It ok to say i am British. Its like i am American.

But i am English????????

When u look like this ?

1599758598131.png

American Somalis in a nutshell. The worst thing is they are answering genuinely and Somalia wouldn’t cross their mind as a rational response :mjhaps:
All American groups answer with their hometown or region they're from rather than country of origin, it's not only Somalis.

Trending

Latest posts