Sexualization of Somali girls, the robbing of Somali Manhood and colonization

Honestly, I've got to add this: both of my cousins used to weightlift and bench press 110-120 kilos. They ran a Somali IG page about fitness in our country. They’re now in their late 20s to early 30s. When they both got married, they stopped working out effectively because they got too busy with kids and focusing on their jobs. There's nothing wrong with our looks, just that Hollywood chose that one nacas dude to represent us. The majority of us aren’t whales or twigs, just average build, and then there’s that percentage that takes care of their looks.

Bro aren't you a grown ass man with kids??? I thought you were married to a Somali women???

I really don't care about these annoying chicks. Majority of xalimos irl aren't as annoying as the crazy ones you see online.

I only commented on this thread to talk about young Somali men in the west.
aren't you gaal? You don't mind raising bastard children and investing in a ran through women(of any race), with multiple baby daddies. Muslim conservative Somali men have something called honor and standards, you should get some too.

aren't you gaal? You don't mind raising bastard children and investing in a ran through women(of any race), with multiple baby daddies. Muslim conservative Somali men have something called honor and standards, you should get some too.
Being a married man with kids that's overly concerned with what random unmarried young Somali women do is still embarrassingly childish on your part.

Not sure if you're the right Muslim akhi to be talking about honor and standards, given that.

:gaasdrink:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
I don't even want kids. Why the hell would I raise any bastard children???

I don't date women with kids bro I'm not that desperate :susp:.

Being a married man with kids that's overly concerned with what random unmarried young Somali women do is still embarrassingly childish on your part.

Not sure if you're the right Muslim akhi to be talking about honor and standards, given that.

:gaasdrink:
You're making a mistake. As a married Somali man with children, as a man who is married to one of the best Somali woman in the world today, I want something similar for my younger brothers. Alhamdulilah Allah blessed me and I am grateful!.
Somali dudes need to hear from someone like me.

There was a thread on here when I first joined about a dude who found out that his soon to be wife used to do the worst types of gender wars online and he was asking for advice on weather he should call off the wedding or not. Imagine finding out that the person you chose out of billions of potential mates used to call you names and used to insult you. This applies to the women as well, but yall gonna have to do yo own advocacy! The point is simple, if she isn't great, leave her, but unfortunatley a lot of these young faraxs are mentally weak to be that ruthless but they'll learn hard lessons after a divorce which is almost certainly inevitable with the current crop of women.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
You're making a mistake. As a married Somali man with children, as a man who is married to one of the best Somali woman in the world today, I want something similar for my younger brothers. Alhamdulilah Allah blessed me and I am grateful!.

There was a thread on here when I first joined about a dude who found out that his soon to be wife used to do the worst types of gender wars online and he was asking for advice on weather he should call off the wedding or not. Imagine finding out that the person you chose out of billions of potential mates used to call you names and used to insult you. This applies to the women as well, but yall gonna have to do yo own advocacy! The point is simple, if she isn't great, leave her, but unfortunatley a lot of these young faraxs are mentally weak to be that ruthless but they'll learn hard lessons after a divorce which is almost certainly inevitable with the current crop of women.

Ngl the gender wars bothered me at first. I don't live around a bunch of somalis so when I first saw them roasting us I was offended.

After joining a few Somali spaces I realized most of these women mainly dated Somali niggas so I stopped caring.

Im still willing to roast back it if they say some funny shit but ultimately I really don't care. The ones that take it too far are the divestors.

I only get bothered if the chick is a divestor. I believe that If your in a relationship with a non Somali or exclusively date non somalis you shouldn't be participating in Somali gender wars. Leave that shit to the people that actually want to be with somali people.

Ngl the gender wars bothered me at first. I don't live around a bunch of somalis so when I first saw them roasting us I was offended.

After joining a few Somali spaces I realized most of these women mainly dated Somali niggas so I stopped caring.

Im still willing to roast back it if they say some funny shit but ultimately I really don't care. The ones that take it too far are the divestors.

I only get bothered if the chick is a divestor. I believe that If your in a relationship with a non Somali or exclusively date non somalis you shouldn't be participating in Somali gender wars. Leave that shit to the people that actually want to be with somali people.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's mostly an internet thing. An online gender war, the boys say something about women and then the girls fight back. It's common among all races. I think you are consuming a lot of Somali content. I just hope it doesn't devolve into Black (AA) type online fighting, wallahi they have lost the plot, I hear the most vile things being said about each other on twitter.
Above all... if the women in your community feel unloved and not desired especially online (since we spend so much time on it) they will retaliate. The boys online leaning into childish online harassment and calling Somali girls by weird names will cause more harm in the long run. These are young impressionable girls online that take this to heart. Those of us that are older don't internalize it as much.
Talking shit online as retaliation or for feeling unloved waa adab daro and a lame ass excuse. I don’t know what this user was trying to get at here
:reallymaury:

Oh didn't know. Dude was spitting facts that's why I responded. Listen man, real talk wallahi, there are some amazing xaliimo out there but like I said, they're like unicorns, and their numbers is dwendling fast! A lot of them have made insulting abdis their personality, with some even doing it lowkey saying something like "alhamdulilah we halimas don't get called ugly like our counterparts". There's a thread here discussing just that topic, and thousands of posts on tiktok and twitter disecting and discussing those topics like one gender can be ugly while the other can be beautiful when said genders make up 50% of each other's DNA genome. They think it's a flex, and to them it isn't "small online thing", it's real. The sooner Somali guys realize this the sooner they can make better decisions for themselves. Somali dudes under 27 are in a for a rude awakening.

My advice, abandon Somali women and marry non Somali women. It's the only choice that makes sense. It's the stupidest thing investing in a woman who probably has millions of negative things to say about you and dishing out all that money.
ik only know like 2 people with twitter majority of ppl aren't on their it doesn't represent real life you need to detox

So because you want a larger pool of upstanding, moral Somali Muslim sisters for your younger male relatives and friends to get with (understandable motive), you think that gives you licence to be unnecessarily vicious towards us as a collective online?

I've never read such an embarrassing justification for one's self-advocacy in my life.

So because you want a larger pool of upstanding, moral Somali Muslim sisters for your younger male relatives and friends to get with (understandable motive), you think that gives you licence to be unnecessarily vicious towards us as a collective online?

I've never read such an embarrassing justification for one's self-advocacy in my life.
yes and I like how you placed yourself in the qashin basket, your words sister, not mine.
You can get with the likes of @Kisame and other deplorable.

ik only know like 2 people with twitter majority of ppl aren't on their it doesn't represent real life you need to detox
Thanks for your concern adeer, but I think I know what's good for my health.
this isnt about me, but about the younger generation and they need to hear from successful abdis like me.

yes and I like how you placed yourself in the qashin basket, your words sister, not mine.
You can get with the likes of @Kisame and other deplorable.
Oooh, we've got a sassy Faraax over here.

My point still stands as it holds more water than all those paragraphs you wrote above. I would never rush to slander the entirety of my male counterparts to make a point about gendered oppression Somali women back home have to deal with. Likewise, you should have the courtesy to teach your younger Somali brothers how to be strong, upstanding men that can differentiate between ideal and unideal women to marry, without finding it easy to call us all 'braindead' and other awful pejoratives.

Oooh, we've got a sassy Faraax over here.

My point still stands as it holds more water than all those paragraphs you wrote above. I would never rush to slander the entirety of my male counterparts to make a point about gendered oppression Somali women back home have to deal with. Likewise, you should have the courtesy to teach your younger Somali brothers how to be strong, upstanding men that can differentiate between ideal and unideal women to marry, without finding it easy to call us all 'braindead' and other awful pejoratives.
I made it clear in my first post that not all our sisters are bad but a lot are. A lot of them are brainwashed and have lost their marbles the moment they stepped onto western sands. I am not here to diss yall because if I did that I wouldn't be any different, but when this topics arise, I feel obligated to speak up because I am someone who ended up with a brilliant Somali woman, without whom I would never be where I am today. I got all the success I have today because of her, after Allah of course, and this really opened my eyes to how bad the dudes have it today. There's nothing wrong with telling our brothers to seek the best women and not even give the qashin ones a second look and that's not insulting somali women, just the qashin ones and they exist. We have several here and I can at them but I know I'll be swarmed before I can finish one line. Instead of taking it personal, you should do the same for yourself and advise the your close female family or friends to do the same, that's it to not even look at qasaaro abdis a second look even if it means marrying out. I am fucking allergic low quality people, and when our sisters spend their time on tiktok and social media dissing their fathers and brothers, I consider that to be low IQ human being. To be neutral, the guys do it too and if I came across a xaliimo who thinks like me, I would welcome her because I would understand her.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
I'm pretty happy with these Aussie Faraaxs and how they've been doing overall.

I always see them in my gym putting in the work with their Lebo and South Sudo friends and I know several muscular ones. Obviously, I wouldn't know shit about how good or bad they are in terms of male bodybuilding specifics so I'll tag @Periplus to elaborate for you, brother.

Nah keep me out of this convo, I am currently in my lugo baasto era.

I cut way too much and stopped gyming. I look like Mo Farah with hair atm.

Somali girls are not sexualised at all and certainly don't have that reputation. Today people increasingly see the hijabi girl who is religious, modest and educated as the poster child of the young Somali girl. And the Somali culture is still VERY patriarchal so don't worry about that.

And a healthy culture is one that is dynamic and responsive to the environment and social progress, assuming that rationality is the guiding principle of change. So it's not all bad if the Somali culture is changing.

Trending