Sexualization of Somali girls, the robbing of Somali Manhood and colonization

I read old threads to but they are too serious for me I want to giggle but some people on here don’t know how to have fun
I'm the exact opposite.

The average age of SomaliSpot users in 2023-2024 has steeply declined to people in their early to mid-20s like me compared to the OG days where there would be a good balance of kids like you and intellectually oriented adults in their 30s who would provide a wealth of information on various topics. That's why I registered to this forum. It's the main draw for me.

You b*tches are too unserious sometimes and need to tighten the f*ck up.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
I'm the exact opposite.

The average age of SomaliSpot users in 2023-2024 has steeply declined to people in their early to mid-20s like me compared to the OG days where there would be a good balance of kids like you and intellectually oriented adults in their 30s who would provide a wealth of information on various topics. That's why I registered to this forum. It's the main draw for me.

People on here don’t know when to be serious :stressed:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
I'm the exact opposite.

People on here don’t know when to be serious :stressed:

I'll start being more serious and wise on here from now on.

kung fu panda GIF

You made some good points but you're being attacked instead. Rule number one you should know is that Somalis are allergic to accepting the truth and taking resposiblity. You're expecting to get through to the same people who, after 34 years of killing and displacing each other, are still blaming outsiders for their problems and failures. With that said, here's an advice I can give you. While many many Somali girls have indeed gone of the rails when it comes to the things you mentioned, there are still good ones, find one of those and ignore the rest. Another option is to completely give up on them and marry ajnabi woman from conservative backgrounds, and accept the fact that Somali women are not for you.

I tried discussing some of this stuff when I first joined but I got attacked by a horde of xaliimso, and was even threatened with a ban. :mjkkk: They really hate to hear the truth, but the only way you can win is to steer clear of them, and if you insist on ending up with one, then keep vetting them until you find one who is safe from all the shit you just mentioned, and I can tell you right now, it won't be easy, but do not compromise your beliefs.

I am not saying hate on them, you can still engage with them in other ways, but just give up on the idea of seeing them as potential mates unless you can find the unicorns amongst them like I said, you'll be so happy if you do this.

Last edited:

Kisame

VIP
You made some good points but you're being attacked instead. Rule number one you should know is that Somalis are allergic to accepting the truth and taking resposiblity. You're expecting to get through to the same people who, after 34 years of killing and displacing each other, are still blaming outsiders for their plight. With that said, here's an advice I can give you. While many many Somali girls have indeed gone of the rails when it comes to the things you mentioned, there are still good ones, find one of those and ignore the rest. Another option is to completely give up on them and marry ajnabi woman from conservative backgrounds, and accept the fact that Somali women are not for you.

I tried discussing some of this stuff when I first joined but I got attacked by a horde of xaliimso, and was even threatened with a ban. :mjkkk: They really hate to hear the truth, but the only way you can win is to steer clear of them, and if you insist on ending up with one, then keep vetting them until you find one who is safe from all the shit you just mentioned, and I can tell you right now, it won't be easy, but do not compromise your beliefs.
Buddy I don't think OP is active on here anymore lool this is an old thread. I only bumped the thread because of ATLmalis comment about Somali men.

Here's his comment
Incel this incel that, he is schooling u lot indaha kala furo.
OP dont care about the downvotes, but you hit the nail on the hammer when you said our masculinity is under attack or getting challenged. Ive seen all the bum jokes

Ive grown up in a part of the world where gym culture is prominent. If you didnt look like an athlete from the time you were 16 things would be rough for you. Mind you this part of the world are on average among the tallest people in the world. Somaalis call them ‘laba lafood’.

knowing my farac and how my body worked was important for me since I was young. Where I store fat, my body composition, my body strucuture and how I respond to resistance training. As a mali I know I have to put in extra work in the gym to overcome stubborn belly fat, fat on my lower end of the body and on top of that slow muscle gain. I tell *every* somali brother to hit the gym, so we dont look fragile. Unfortunately there is no gym culture embedded in out culture, so it usually falls on deaf ears. But for those of us who do, with time we aint different than the normal caddan, and i many cases even better.

Ive noticed the bum jokes, which makes me cringe, and I cringe everytime I see one of us on SoMe who completely neglects working on his body represent us. The others are mocking us and partaking in the bullying if you will.

many somali girls have come to me and said «you dont have the typical somali body» which is quite telling of the situation, but it could easily have been me on the receiving end if I DIDNT take care of my body. Dont even get me started on the somali food, and the horrible carb/fat/protein ratio.

For my faaraxs, hit the gym hard inshallah, become yuuge and please lets put an end to this nonsense.

Here's my response:

Bumping because this thread because it's kind of nice. Found it a few days ago but forgot to reply. Tell me what y'all negros think about this
@Yami @Geeljire lotus @Ozymandias @pinkyandthebrain

What ATLmali said is pretty accurate in north america

Fitness culture is huge here. Especially in the south where lots of young men participate in youth sports. You rarely see young Somali guys in great shape compared to everyone else because most of our parents didn't allow us to participate in sports. The luugo baasto stereotype would have disappeared if most of us in north america actually competed in something. We wouldn't have a bunch of yusuf7n variants roaming around if fitness was part of our culture :mjkkk: .

Having too many skinny and fat niggas is a bad look for us. I'm expecting this to change in the future since the children of Gen Z will be a lot more privileged than us. It still sucks to see a lot of young Somali niggas discovering fitness culture way later than most people here in the west.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I honestly cringe Everytime I see a nigga post about "Somali genes" when it comes to building muscle. These niggas cry about their gains just because they don't look like Bobby lashley after 6 months of lifting
Go Away Reaction GIF by WWE

Lots of AAs, Cadaans, west Africans, and even Caribbeans legit compete in youth sports for most of their school years. Even if most of them never get college offers they still graduate high school in elite shape. These young Somali dudes crying about their gains compare themselves to these madow and Cadaan dudes that have been training way longer than them.

"many somali girls have come to me and said «you dont have the typical somali body» which is quite telling of the situation"

Shit like this literally shouldn't be said. There should be enough buff Somali niggas around to the point people aren't shocked to see a buff Somali nigga.

Adeer I don't know what life is like for young men in the UK but over here it in the states it really seems like young Somali men got screwed over. Fitness culture is huge here and most of us got introduced to this pretty late. Cadaans and Madows hit the gym while in their teens while most of us start lifting in our mid to late 20s. Personally I feel like a lot of young Somali men never felt peer pressured to work on their image since they were surrounded by a bunch of other somalis that were built the same way.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Bumping because this thread because it's kind of nice. Found it a few days ago but forgot to reply. Tell me what y'all negros think about this
@Yami @Geeljire lotus @Ozymandias @pinkyandthebrain

What ATLmali said is pretty accurate in north america

Fitness culture is huge here. Especially in the south where lots of young men participate in youth sports. You rarely see young Somali guys in great shape compared to everyone else because most of our parents didn't allow us to participate in sports. The luugo baasto stereotype would have disappeared if most of us in north america actually competed in something. We wouldn't have a bunch of yusuf7n variants roaming around if fitness was part of our culture :mjkkk: .

Having too many skinny and fat niggas is a bad look for us. I'm expecting this to change in the future since the children of Gen Z will be a lot more privileged than us. It still sucks to see a lot of young Somali niggas discovering fitness culture way later than most people here in the west.

Also I honestly cringe Everytime I see a nigga post about "Somali genes" when it comes to building muscle. These niggas cry about their gains just because they don't look like Bobby lashley after 6 months of lifting
Go Away Reaction GIF by WWE

Lots of AAs, Cadaans, west Africans, and even Caribbeans legit compete in youth sports for most of their school years. Even if most of them never get college offers they still graduate high school in elite shape. These young Somali dudes crying about their gains compare themselves to these madow and Cadaan dudes that have been training way longer than them.

"many somali girls have come to me and said «you dont have the typical somali body» which is quite telling of the situation"

Shit like this literally shouldn't be said. There should be enough buff Somali niggas around to the point people aren't shocked to see a buff Somali nigga.
Went to a Somali social event awhile back and got approached to and talked with just because I was a Somali nigga with a noticeable muscular body. The fact the interaction started like that is proof enough that what ATLmalis said is true that next to none of us are built wallahi.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Went to a Somali social event awhile back and got approached to and talked with just because I was a Somali nigga with a noticeable muscular body. The fact the interaction started like that is proof enough that what ATLmalis said is true that next to none of us are built wallahi.

@Kisame my Somali friends that I tried to get into the gym would all quit within a few weeks man. The chubby niggas rather play cod then gymaxx :damn: They all the means to workout but just don’t put of pure laziness it’s infuriating

Buddy I don't think OP is active on here anymore lool this is an old thread. I only bumped the thread because of ATLmalis comment about Somali men.

Here's his comment

Here's my response:

Adeer I don't know what life is like for young men in the UK but over here it in the states it really seems like young Somali men got screwed over. Fitness culture is huge here and most of us got introduced to this pretty late. Cadaans and Madows hit the gym while in their teens while most of us start lifting in our mid to late 20s. Personally I feel like a lot of young Somali men never felt peer pressured to work on their image since they were surrounded by a bunch of other somalis that were built the same way.
Oh didn't know. Dude was spitting facts that's why I responded. Listen man, real talk wallahi, there are some amazing xaliimo out there but like I said, they're like unicorns, and their numbers is dwendling fast! A lot of them have made insulting abdis their personality, with some even doing it lowkey saying something like "alhamdulilah we halimas don't get called ugly like our counterparts". There's a thread here discussing just that topic, and thousands of posts on tiktok and twitter disecting and discussing those topics like one gender can be ugly while the other can be beautiful when said genders make up 50% of each other's DNA genome. They think it's a flex, and to them it isn't "small online thing", it's real. The sooner Somali guys realize this the sooner they can make better decisions for themselves. Somali dudes under 27 are in a for a rude awakening.

My advice, abandon Somali women and marry non Somali women. It's the only choice that makes sense. It's the stupidest thing investing in a woman who probably has millions of negative things to say about you and dishing out all that money.

Kisame

VIP
I'm a proud Australian, saaxib.

:rejoice:

Australia and Sweden honestly seem like great places to live as a Somali. UK seems ass. I've been to Canada and it just seems like a lamer version of America. I was very disappointed when I traveled there for the first time.

@Kisame

I guess since you're already on the topic of too many lugo baasto Abdis in the global diaspora and how they rank in gym & fitness, let me weigh in.

I'm pretty happy with these Aussie Faraaxs and how they've been doing overall.

I always see them in my gym putting in the work with their Lebo and South Sudo friends and I know several muscular ones. Obviously, I wouldn't know shit about how good or bad they are in terms of male bodybuilding specifics so I'll tag @Periplus to elaborate for you, brother.

Last edited:
Oh didn't know. Dude was spitting facts that's why I responded. Listen man, real talk wallahi, there are some amazing xaliimo out there but like I said, they're like unicorns, and their numbers is dwendling fast! A lot of them have made insulting abdis their personality, with some even doing it lowkey saying something like "alhamdulilah we halimas don't get called ugly like our counterparts". There's a thread here discussing just that topic, and thousands of posts on tiktok and twitter disecting and discussing those topics like one gender can be ugly while the other can be beautiful when said genders make up 50% of each other's DNA genome. They think it's a flex, and to them it isn't "small online thing", it's real. The sooner Somali guys realize this the sooner they can make better decisions for themselves. Somali dudes under 27 are in a for a rude awakening.

My advice, abandon Somali women and marry non Somali women. It's the only choice that makes sense. It's the stupidest thing investing in a woman who probably has millions of negative things to say about you and dishing out all that money.
I can't believe the writers would attack the fanbase in the penultimate  episode after reading the discussions around the show : r/SuccessionTV

Kisame

VIP

Yea bro it's insane. This shouldn't be a shocking thing. Legit every other ethnic group in north America has a bunch of buff niggas walking around to the point that their women are never shocked by this.
@Kisame my Somali friends that I tried to get into the gym would all quit within a few weeks man. The chubby niggas rather play cod then gymaxx :damn: They all the means to workout but just don’t put of pure laziness it’s infuriating

Bro honestly these niggas aren't pressured into changing their appearance. They feel like they don't have too since they aren't getting married anytime soon. The main reason I cared at an early age was because I wanted to date as a teen. All the fine chicks I went to school with were always getting hit in by athletes that were always in shape. At a young age I realized I needed to get in shape to pull a baddie.

I'm honestly starting to feel a bit bad for xalimos. @Angelina pointed out awhile ago that the marriage market is so bad that we got ugly niggas with good careers getting married to fine xalimos . Ever since she pointed that out I've noticed these pairings a few times on social media :mjkkk:. A lot of these niggas would have looked better if they hit the gym and got a better haircut.

Kisame

VIP

Bro aren't you a grown ass man with kids??? I thought you were married to a Somali women???

I really don't care about these annoying chicks. Majority of xalimos irl aren't as annoying as the crazy ones you see online.

I only commented on this thread to talk about young Somali men in the west.

Trending