Sexual Pilgrimage

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the biggest Muslim country, but Indonesia is home to some freaky Islamic doctrines. Worshippers by the tens of thousands are committing open zina for the sake of Allah and the wadaads are saying it is cool. And even the government is in on the act. I thought I'd seen everything folks, but this stuff makes me almost wanna become a Wahabbi:

Did you forget you posted this before? I have the worst memory but I still remember you admiring this lol.

Did you forget you posted this before? I have the worst memory but I still remember you admiring this lol.
Did I? Must be the first signs of Alzheimer's. My age is showing.

Don't lie sweetie. I love my indoyar brothers, but halal zina is one step too far. I dare you to prove your allegation.

Did I? Must be the first signs of Alzheimer's. My age is showing.

Don't lie sweetie. I love my indoyar brothers, but halal zina is one step too far. I dare you to prove your allegation.

I just found it but since I feel bad for you I'll just pretend you didn't. I'm a fan btw so I wouldn't lie to you.

I just found it but since I feel bad for you I'll just pretend you didn't. I'm a fan btw so I wouldn't lie to you.
You're a "fan" of halal zina? Astagfirullah. Look at how these debauched Indonesians are corrupting our chaste negro sisters. Deenta ma lagu ciyaaro yareey.

You're a "fan" of halal zina? Astagfirullah. Look at how these debauched Indonesians are corrupting our chaste negro sisters. Deenta ma lagu ciyaaro yareey.

tumblr_lez2z8xYDu1qbo6afo1_500.gif
Nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.