Sex-Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you tell your kids how the first night of marriage goes? :what1: its not like theyre getting married anytime soon.

White people have no choice because their kids are up to ungodly activities straight from the womb.

Plus i doubt anything happens on the first night.
Oh really now?
tenor.gif

I asked because a lot of guys say that they going to have sex with their wife the first night. It’s not always the case, my parents had sex after week or two. Because they wanted to get comfortable with each.
And they told us this and you weren't disgusted?
Mad ting

Why would you tell your kids how the first night of marriage goes? :what1: its not like theyre getting married anytime soon.

White people have no choice because their kids are up to ungodly activities straight from the womb.
The thing is my dad was sick, so he wanted to make sure know everything so if he dies we wouldn’t have any questions, Subhanallah! He did die and we do have questions but it’s weird talking to your mum about it

And they told us this and you weren't disgusted?
Mad ting
Of course, who likes to hear this when you are 16 ? But when your sick dad tells you to listen you do it. Sex Talk is always weird. For all I know my parents had sex 5 times to make my siblings and I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts