'Sex for rent' housing adverts in the UK - To Help Females cope with Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rogue landlords offering 'sex for rent' deals, spiralling costs mean some people feel it is their only option for accommodation

One classified advertising site, Craigslist, carried more than 100 such listings in a single day, a BBC investigation found.
A female student who answered one of them said she felt it was her only option.

She added: 'He took me into his living room, got me drinks, and then after that it was just straight upstairs … He would do what he wanted, forcefully, and I just sort of went along with it.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4410730/Rogue-landlords-offering-sex-rent-deals-England.html

@VixR would be cool with this arguing it's 'consensual' and no different from women hooking up sugar daddies on websites

But of course when you ask her what about your 'daughter' would you approve, quickly cognitive dissonance kicks in and that dark buried predisposed morality rears it's ugly head.

VixR

Veritas
Am I missing something? How's it 'forcefully' if she chose to bang him in exchange for reduced rent over the regular listings?

I wondered about legality, but Craigslist doubles as a hookup site for threesomes and other sexual listings. Some girls use it to make side $, so accepting a reduced rent for sex situation isn't farfetched.

Am I missing something? How's it 'forcefully' if she chose to bang him in exchange for reduced rent over the regular listings?

I wondered about legality, but Craigslist doubles as a hookup site for threesomes and other sexual listings. Some girls use it to make side $, so accepting a reduced rent for sex situation isn't farfetched.

Had it been your sister or daughter that consented to this, would you oppose them for it? this is text book definition of prostitution incase your confused.

Anyone is able to afford shelter and food if they have a job or get welfare, a bedroom at the least. They should live within their means.

There is no reason for anyone to resort to this.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Anyone is able to afford shelter and food if they have a job or get welfare, a bedroom at the least. They should live within their means.

There is no reason for anyone to resort to this.

In London they're selling shoe boxes for 400k

VixR

Veritas
Had it been your sister or daughter that consented to this, would you oppose them for it?
You can't personalize everything like that. I don't have a problem with what ppl chose to get into for money. It's their choice. I know some part time cam girls I grew up with and I know a couple of ppl with sugar daddies. They do it for quick cash. How can you complain about craigslist, the predecessor of more advanced apps like Tinder where no-strings-attached fucking is a swipe away :icon lol: Craigs is just one of many platforms, and some of those browsers on there are looking for peanuts on rent for sex, and some others are looking for foot jobs :zhqjlmx:

In London they're selling shoe boxes for 400k

You can easily find a room for $500 dollars a month or less within 30 minutes from downtown.

There's no excuse for anyone to be homeless and not live comfortably in the West if they don't have mental illness or were kicked out suddenly or fall on extraordinarily bad times but there are shelters for them

VixR

Veritas
People who seek out these listings in the West by and large are getting into it for fast money, convenience and enjoyment, not true poverty. Poverty is more a legitimate factor in third world countries.

You can easily find a room for $500 dollars a month or less within 30 minutes from downtown.

There's no excuse for anyone to be homeless and not live comfortably in the West if they don't have mental illness or were kicked out suddenly or fall on extraordinarily bad times but there are shelters for them

Waryaa, @AbdiJohnson how much in terms of land and property can i get in Canada for £140k?

Waryaa, @AbdiJohnson how much in terms of land and property can i get in Canada for £140k?

Anywhere from a tiny 500 sq ft condo to a 2,000 sq ft 4 bedroom, 3 washroom home in a town.

Things were alot different about 10 years ago. I remember a bunch of Somalis were paying about $200K for a newly built single 4 bedroom 2,000+ sq ft home in the big cities.

waraabe

Your superior
@VixR would be cool with this arguing it's 'consensual' and no different from women hooking up sugar daddies on websites

But of course when you ask her what about your 'daughter' would you approve, quickly cognitive dissonance kicks in and that dark buried predisposed morality rears it's ugly head.
you sound bitter sxb, stop picking on girls in the forum. Its very embarrassing. always tagging vix and dheg :sitdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.