[serious] Why are somali women obessed with marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Its quite worrying, why is marriage inserted into everything. for example in the middle of a steamy phone convo one girls says "if we were married we would have sex all the time".No bigger mood killer than that. I literally had known the girl for a few days, this is very scary.

N

NaomiHoney

Because most Somali woman are Muslim, who abide but the rules of Islam.

Marriage is one condition of Islam

VixR

Veritas
I'm confused. I thought you were pawgs for lyfe. So you occasionally get off the beaten path for a nice bash and smash miya. Do you hate yourself when you're taking your poison kkk

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I'm confused. I thought you were pawgs for lyfe. So you occasionally get off the beaten path for a nice bash and smash miya. Do you hate yourself when you're taking your poison kkk

This was in my dark days before i saw the light

Its quite worrying, why is marriage inserted into everything. for example in the middle of a steamy phone convo one girls says "if we were married we would have sex all the time".No bigger mood killer than that. I literally had known the girl for a few days, this is very scary.

Sounds like she doesn't speak to the opposite sex often. I've noticed that with a lot of muslim women/men: they think having a convo with someone of the opposite sex means they are interested :siilaanyolaugh: socially autistic I guess

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

You should tell them your black ass is hindu nobody gonna talk about marriage than

You should tell them your black ass is hindu nobody gonna talk about marriage than

His Hindu? :mjlol:

This nigga prays to statues of
elephants And cows?

Biggest jinn religion there is

IMG_6940.jpg

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.

elephants And cows?

View attachment 22707

You don't know hte

elephants And cows?

View attachment 22707

Take a look at this it will shock you (1.13min mark)

Waxaa la dhahaa Ambubachi mela it is the celebration of the yearly menstruation course of goddess Kamakhya

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

How dare you warya ??? markas you've the audacity to complain about dumarkeena

Status
Not open for further replies.