Serious question

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Puntland is per capita wealthier than Somaliland. Egg on your face.
Nope. Tell me big mareexaan and mj businesses. why isn't bosaso/Gedo better? Bosaso hasn't seen a bullet or war but it looks worse then hargeisa and Mogadishu (who experienced war)

Apollo

VIP
Nope. Tell me big mareexaan and mj businesses. why isn't bosaso/Gedo better? Bosaso hasn't seen a bullet or war but it looks worse then hargeisa and Mogadishu (who experienced war)

Typical Slander. Never been outside of your little triangle and so judgemental. I have visited both Hargeisa and Bosaso and personally I found Bosaso much cleaner and thriving.

waraabe

Your superior
Typical Slander. Never been outside of your little triangle and so judgemental. I have visited both Hargeisa and Bosaso and personally I found Bosaso much cleaner and thriving.

Let's not start insults akhi. We all have youtube /social media etc. I don't need to go bosaso to know how it looks like. there is a reason your people go hargeisa and we don't go puntland /Gedo

But let's not derail the topic

Nabeel786

Southie pride
No they are poor and uneducated. Aristocrats are usually rich. Other then abgaal non of those are wealthy

Do you have any prove that they poor, unless you have in your heart self hatrad. You better become right, before is too late. Naceyb doesn't take you far.

waraabe

Your superior
After 91 did you try to fix the country? No just ran away and left south to his faith.

Why did we leave tho ? Didn't the south go into war???

Can't really blame us we gave the south the first presidency , capital because we were drinking that "brothers" Kool aid

Why did we leave tho ? Didn't the south go into war???

Can't really blame us we gave the south the first presidency , capital because we were drinking that "brothers" Kool aid

So you did not love your country but only want the power and money only.

waraabe

Your superior
So you did not love your country but only want the power and money only.

That isn't an answer. You grow up in an Arab country eating your fathers curruption gains now you live in North America . Why haven't you helped your country

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
No they are poor and uneducated. Aristocrats are usually rich. Other then abgaal non of those are wealthy

HG have more wealth and military power than the Abgaal. But they are like the clumsy older brother you have to respect out of age which is why they have political power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts