Serbian volunteer guard kicking a dying Muslim woman

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
During the Bosnian war. Evil people the Serbs were

agokcuryxve71.jpg

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I'd say something about a confession about encounter with one of them in Amsterdam but this is Islam sub so I'll behave.
Lol iam from Amsterdam tell me. Let me guess the guy was drunk and threw a bottle to your head something like thatm. I fucking hate drunk serbs and drunk british people they are very rude

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Lol iam from Amsterdam tell me. Let me guess the guy was drunk and threw a bottle to your head something like that. I fucking hate drunk serbs and drunk british people they are very rude
No, I did one of their Serbian women. The Syrians sucked the resources out of Amsterdam so no more easy free European welfare, but they do have homeless shelters for them. Some Serbian girl at hotel I stayed at smoked some weed with me and then I found myself doing dirt On my way back from Africa on a few days transit in Amsterdam on my way to US, so I got too many sins now and need Hajj. Sins are forgiveable as long as I haven't killed someone wrongfully even if sind are as much as ocean. I had to try Serbian as I never had in my life.

Trending

Latest posts