Separatists living in South should be killed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Separatists in Xamar and Puntland must be slaughterd.

Do you agree with the suggestion?

I believe separatists should kill "wanlaweyn" in waqooyi, and we kill separatists in South. Or anyone linked with the separatist in abtirsi.

Then the battle line is drawn.
Either they destroy us or we destroy them.
The victor takes all.

What do u think?

S

SOMACOON

I believe separatists should kill "wanlaweyn" in waqooyi, and we kill separatists in South. Or anyone linked with the separatist in abtirsi.

The victor takes all.

What do u think?
And who are the separatists in the South?

Isaaq business men and civilians living in Xamar and south

I know this is not humane solution. But it works.

Masskillings or Exodus. Drawing battle line. Fighting it out for last time. The victor gets all.

Insha Allaahu Tacaala, when
n real govt returns and they wage war on separarists,i will sign up to kill some somalidiids and die for the defense of motherland.

Killing somalidiid in the battlefield and dying for motherland is what we all want
:mjcry:

Last edited:
i don't think the isaaqs in the south are separatists, the biggest separatists are probably the ones who traveled from qabridahar and jigajiga

Sayid Somali wat about MSB who travelled from Shilaabo which is just a mile from qabridahare? Also I thought you were anti bantu.How come you are taking notes from a guy who has a punching glove nose.

The victor takes all.

What do u think?

Start with mr dahabshiil since this will get all HJ's thirsty for some Hawiye blood which will lead to all other separatist subclans siding in for HJ

The victor takes all.

What do u think?
Barbaric, absolutely barbaric!

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Imam, what are your views on Dhiigshiil killing Muslims in southern Somalia, e.g. Saado Cali and several other parliamentarians? :obamatell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending