Self incriminating Sijus present a gift to Trump's administration. Massive bombshell!

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
giphy.gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Disgusting sujuis, aduunkan u necbahay wa kuwi Kismaayo qaribay, Trump fucking deport them!!!!

Disgusting sujuis, aduunkan u necbahay wa kuwi Kismaayo qaribay, Trump fucking deport them!!!!

but he is not sujui, he is one of the somali refugees who came in the 90s and settled in mombasa?

do you not read? sujuis are from \NFD, dude is a somali like you who happens to live in kenya like the 1000s of refugee marehans and other soamlis,

TekNiKo

VIP
but he is not sujui, he is one of the somali refugees who came in the 90s and settled in mombasa?

do you not read? sujuis are from \NFD, dude is a somali like you who happens to live in kenya like the 1000s of refugee marehans and other soamlis,
Marehan kenya joogo hala xirxiro fucking traitors. Tell Yusuf Xaaji to deport them, wa fucking scum contributing to our enemy economy. You will do us a favour.

TekNiKo

VIP
Its called having pride, i will go to Gedo soon and start an army walle. I will pay them well, I need to save 100,000 dollars, we need to create gedo state with our own parliament. f*ck kismayo for now.

TekNiKo

VIP
This will be the most powerful state, i dont know why Farmaajo hasnt done this, baardheere alone can produce hydro electricity and we can sell to our Oromo brothers.

Horta Marehan need visionary leaders, stop focusing on Kismaayo al shabab surrounds it and will never move past Goobweyn. We can make deals with Ethiopia doloow region and set up commerce. We need anti aircraft guns to decimate Kenyan MIGs.

TekNiKo

VIP
f*ck MAN why do I have to be Based in Cabudwaaq origins, hadan ku dhawaaqo Gedo State in Toronto Canada wa la igu qoslay ninkan deegaan ku malahan Gedo aa la dhahya he is Rer dalal from CW. Qabyaalad will decimate my legitimacy. I need rer siyaad man marehan to join me.

Its called having pride, i will go to Gedo soon and start an army walle. I will pay them well, I need to save 100,000 dollars, we need to create gedo state with our own parliament. f*ck kismayo for now.

not enough money but ok, and please take back your left overs from kismayo, the few headaches we have, we can send them by post,

This will be the most powerful state, i dont know why Farmaajo hasnt done this, baardheere alone can produce hydro electricity and we can sell to our Oromo brothers.

Horta Marehan need visionary leaders, stop focusing on Kismaayo al shabab surrounds it and will never move past Goobweyn. We can make deals with Ethiopia doloow region and set up commerce. We need anti aircraft guns to decimate Kenyan MIGs.

bardeere is cawlyahan land, , you have to go through a clan you respected and feared, siad barre is not here to rob lands for you again with russian weapons, you are the unwanted step child, take the other 3 degmo in gedo and make a state but bardeere is ours,

The word sijuu was originally reffered to non NFD Somalis in Kenya. Somalis that knew little to no Somali at all. Most were Isaaqs, but there were also small numbers of other qabils represented. These Somalis settled in Kenya, from small villages and towns to the big cities mostly from 40s to 70s.

Trending

Latest posts