Self hating South Asians says whites are superior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Asians literally worship whites. Just look at the comment section. :gucciwhat:

QZxBdtuVQ6_f59AlcoijGA.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its not about inferiority complex. Its for real. White folks are superior to the rest of races. Like the animal kingdom, there is ranks of superiority

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
I seen a couple of that weirdos videos I think he said he’s indian and filipino, Imagine if he was black saying all this :russ:

Wow another Elliot rodger in the making. This should be interesting!

High functioning autist say the funniest things. I met a russian autist in my physics course, he believed certain races were more prone to violence and rape. I asked him what about WW1 and WW2 and he blamed the jews for instigating it.:drakelaugh:

I'd ask him on his views on many topics, it felt like a real life SSpot.:mjhaps::mjhaps::pachah1:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wow another Elliot rodger in the making. This should be interesting!

High functioning autist say the funniest things. I met a russian autist in my physics course, he believed certain races were more prone to violence and rape. I asked him what about WW1 and WW2 and he blamed the jews for instigating it.:drakelaugh:

I'd ask him on his views on many topics, it felt like a real life SSpot.:mjhaps::mjhaps::pachah1:

How can an autistic person be smart enough to do physic courses\?

How can an autistic person be smart enough to do physic courses\?
Autism is on a spectrum from very severe to mild-high functioning type.
High functioning autists like the guy in this video can be very smart in the sciences, math and computers but are terrible socially. They don't understand human feelings and emotions very well and will say things that get them in trouble.

Somalis autist unfortunately almost always have the worst type of autism, that make them act like 2 year olds forever.

Indians are weird and asians are cucks together they form the horses's ass and head.

images

Hortaa do you lot come of some sort a assembly line ? every few sentences and you lot can't help but to throw in the word cuck, Cuck this cuck that cuck baa kuu washateeyn these new generation of incels are something else :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts