Self-hate leads to not wanting your own kind?

I have noticed that people from Somaliland, predominantly Isaaq men are the ones that marry ajnabi women the most. Does teaching your kids about hating souther somalis leads to self-hate which eventually leads to preferring other type of women?

Its just a question. 8 out of 10 guys I see that marry white women happen to be from Somaliland

As an Isaaq, this is the first time I am hearing about this?? All my extended family/cousins are married to Somali women…

I know , I don't mean to say this is normal. Most of the isaaq men I know are married to somali women. But I mean once I see a somali guy under 50 years old, marrying an ajnabi. 8 out of 10 its a somalilander. People from the south or Puntland also marry ajanbi, but they go for yemenis or atleat Muslim.

My question is , does bringing your kids up hating on other Somalis a reason for this??

Not from SL and when I used to live in the west you would see all qabils married to ajnabis. I personally wouldnt mind marrying one since this generation of somali women don't look as good as the previous one. I've Met plenty of halimos who's hoyoos look better than them
:faysalwtf:

Not from SL and when I used to live in the west you would see all qabils married to ajnabis. I personally wouldnt mind marrying one since this generation of somali women don't look as good as the previous one. I've Met plenty of halimos who's hoyoos look better than them
:faysalwtf:
I gues it depends where you live then..

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I don’t think it has to do with self hate. Isaaqs were dumped a few hundred years ago in Liverpool and all they had access to were fat white women. Overtime they lost their culture and religion and it became normal

I don’t think it has to do with self hate. Isaaqs were dumped a few hundred years ago in Liverpool and all they had access to were fat white women. Overtime they lost their culture and religion and it became normal

I dont live in England, I live in the Netherlands. The Isaaq men i know that married white women here are only max. 30 years here

Trending

Latest posts