Self hate in somali community is real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
was surfing on the internet and i stumpled on this

”Where do I begin... I hate how some stupid freshie Somalis will be like 'We are not black and that we are arabs' that gets on my nerves because we ARE BLACK. I love being black, but unfortunately it makes me sad how some black people and white people think we're not black and that we are arabs. Somalia is a laughing stock, the country is a joke to the whole world. I hate Al Shabaab and how uncivilised Somalis can be like. I don't wear a headscarf just because people will automatically know I'm Somali, which I hate.

Majority of the people in London hates Somalis because of how they are everywhere and how they take benefits, but both of my parents work and we don't take any benefits, just because some lazy Somalis take it doesn't mean we all do.

I'm so embarrassed to be a Somali, I don't have any Somali friends all my friends are English, Jamaican, Mixed race, Nigerian, etc... I hate how all the Somali guys look at me and give me this death stare just because I don't have any Somali friends and how I am hanging around with Non Somali boys.

I find Somali guys really unattractive, they think they are so hot but they're so fugly and I will never ever marry a Somali guy, I'm scared that no other ethnicity would want to marry me because I'm Somali just because they are the most hated in London.

I also hate how Somali girls are such attention seekers, I'm glad I've never made any Somali friends. I don't think we would have anything in common plus I can't even speak Somali, I can say a few words like easy words but I can understand if someone talks to me in Somali but I won't be able to reply back. There's no point in learning the language since it comes in no use since I won't be marrying a Somali or don't have any Somali friends, plus both of my parents understand English.

I also hate how Somalis look down on other blacks and think that they are superior it's like shut up there's nothing to be Superior about.

I wish I was white or from the Caribbeans or from West Africa in that way I would have a lot of things to be proud off. I honestly don't know what to do, I hate being Somali with a passion, I always cry to myself and dream about being a different ethnicity.

I sometimes even lie that I'm Ethiopian just to avoid Somali people from talking to me, I also hate when people ask me what ethnicity I am, I get so embarrassed because I don't want to say I'm Somali. Plus I really hate my name since it's Somali and my last name is Abdi which is even worse. FML.” :snoop: :farmajoyaab:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
that is so embarrassing it cannot be real.... lord
:ohhhdamn: :ohhhdamn:
I'm part Nigerian, so I'm on the other side of Mother Africa, haha.

But yeah Somalis are black.

Or at least I consider them black.

I consider people of mostly African heritage/background black.

But don't hate being Somali.

I have only one Somali friend and she is

Even nigerian is saying u should be proud of urself so shameless wallahi :meleshame:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I'm part Nigerian, so I'm on the other side of Mother Africa, haha.

But yeah Somalis are black.

Or at least I consider them black.

I consider people of mostly African heritage/background black.

But don't hate being Somali.

I have only one Somali friend and she is

Even nigerian is saying u should be proud of urself so shameless wallahi :meleshame:
that has to be a troll acc

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
A lot of y'all got issues too. Just because you're not SJWs don't mean you get a pass for this '68iq' and '' shit. Never passing on an opportunity to disparage your own.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
wheren't u calling me out for being too negative on somalis :ooh: yet here u are ing loader then the odeyals on this about how much supposed reddit and sspot malis made u think somalis are bad lool du heilt skada

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

”Where do I begin... I hate how some stupid freshie Somalis will be like 'We are not black and that we are arabs' that gets on my nerves because we ARE BLACK. I love being black, but unfortunately it makes me sad how some black people and white people think we're not black and that we are arabs. Somalia is a laughing stock, the country is a joke to the whole world. I hate Al Shabaab and how uncivilised Somalis can be like. I don't wear a headscarf just because people will automatically know I'm Somali, which I hate.

Majority of the people in London hates Somalis because of how they are everywhere and how they take benefits, but both of my parents work and we don't take any benefits, just because some lazy Somalis take it doesn't mean we all do.

I'm so embarrassed to be a Somali, I don't have any Somali friends all my friends are English, Jamaican, Mixed race, Nigerian, etc... I hate how all the Somali guys look at me and give me this death stare just because I don't have any Somali friends and how I am hanging around with Non Somali boys.

I find Somali guys really unattractive, they think they are so hot but they're so fugly and I will never ever marry a Somali guy, I'm scared that no other ethnicity would want to marry me because I'm Somali just because they are the most hated in London.

I also hate how Somali girls are such attention seekers, I'm glad I've never made any Somali friends. I don't think we would have anything in common plus I can't even speak Somali, I can say a few words like easy words but I can understand if someone talks to me in Somali but I won't be able to reply back. There's no point in learning the language since it comes in no use since I won't be marrying a Somali or don't have any Somali friends, plus both of my parents understand English.

I also hate how Somalis look down on other blacks and think that they are superior it's like shut up there's nothing to be Superior about.

I wish I was white or from the Caribbeans or from West Africa in that way I would have a lot of things to be proud off. I honestly don't know what to do, I hate being Somali with a passion, I always cry to myself and dream about being a different ethnicity.

I sometimes even lie that I'm Ethiopian just to avoid Somali people from talking to me, I also hate when people ask me what ethnicity I am, I get so embarrassed because I don't want to say I'm Somali. Plus I really hate my name since it's Somali and my last name is Abdi which is even worse. FML.” :snoop: :farmajoyaab:
if its that bad visit the nearest bridge

I

I remember when I was watching the Sheeko Sheeko podcast they replied to a girl who emailed them this same question. I couldn’t stop laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending