Secularism brings degeneracy!

In due time this is what you will get with secularism. I dont think anyone wants there kids watching balls sticking out of womens panties during reading hour in the library.

for you secularist in here you stay and raise your kids with these people😂 but stay out of Somalia, cause yall just wasting your time.

Come on, what non-Western Nation is going to allow anything of this sort just because they're secular?
In due time they all end there, biggest child ography producers are in the west, most systemic child abuse you read about are in the west, like the recent one in Canada.

Turkey that was a islamic powerhouse have pride marches now, balkan countries that were hardcore christians have pride marches.

it starts with gay people, then its transgender people, then its your children, they can get hormon blockers without your concent our knowledge now.

@Nilotic if you are paying attention you will realize that there is an ideological war between liberal and conservative in the western world. The accepting christians are finally waking up to what is happening in their societies and im loving it, hope they retain their countries from the elits and send home all foreigners me included😂

In due time they all end there, biggest child ****ography producers are in the west, most systemic child abuse you read about are in the west, like the recent one in Canada.

Turkey that was a islamic powerhouse have pride marches now, balkan countries that were hardcore christians have pride marches.

it starts with gay people, then its transgender people, then its your children, they can get hormon blockers without your concent our knowledge now.

Child marriage is another form of child abuse and it's extensively practiced in Africa.

Child abuse is far more prevalent in 3rd world Nations than it is in the West; it's culturally institutionalised in our Nations, so it isn't formally categorised as child abuse.

Most Nations (Muslim majority included) are secular and you don't seem them moving in the direction of this Western degeneracy. Turkey is intimated with Europe, so it's to be expected that pride parades take place in that Nation.

@Nilotic if you are paying attention you will realize that there is an ideological war between liberal and conservative in the western world. The accepting christians are finally waking up to what is happening in their societies and im loving it, hope they retain their countries from the elits and send home all foreigners me included😂

Most people in the West only have a tenuous connection with their Christian heritage; the 'awakening'you're witnessing is mostly the product of demographic anxiety and the economic dislocations caused by globalisation.

It has very little to do with the imperatives of faith.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The West has morally collapsed its only good for liberal gays and women now. Real men must go back home. I am scared to have a daughter here

The West has morally collapsed its only good for liberal gays and women now. Real men must go back home. I am scared to have a daughter here
The West is corosive wallahi, 99.99% of the non-Muslims I know are fucking deviants. 2nd gen Muslims aren't exactly any better, myself included. Thanks to globalization and social media, even Muslim nations aren't safe from this shit anymore.

I don't think so even non religious societies have boundaries,this is definitely crossing the line. OP I think this should be the consequences of absolute liberalism lol

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The West is corosive wallahi, 99.99% of the non-Muslims I know are fucking deviants. 2nd gen Muslims aren't exactly any better, myself included. Thanks to globalization and social media, even Muslim nations aren't safe from this shit anymore.
Your right even back home shall be heavily affected due to social media I guess baadiye is our final refuge

This is stupid, it's like saying Islam brings terrorism.

One example does not mean shit when most people would be against it.

I doubt Somalis would ever do this if we were secular.

Who controls the moderate won the game, for now a lot of moderate just want to pay their debts, so full liberalism could happen or not. The future will tell tales

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

In due time this is what you will get with secularism. I dont think anyone wants there kids watching balls sticking out of womens panties during reading hour in the library.

for you secularist in here you stay and raise your kids with these people😂 but stay out of Somalia, cause yall just wasting your time.

We live in times of men wanting to be women and women wanting to be men. We are all in this devil wrap.
1627995450160.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well Somalia is an african country right next to Kenya, I am using Kenya as a way to convince people that Somalia won't become like Europe if it chooses secularism.

No African country will become like Europe liberal. Its impossible. Unless Empires like Romans come invade Somalis or any other african country, and completely kills all men and leaves women and children. Like the Romans did to the tribal German celtics.

Even then-- the demon of homosexuality will not invade Somalis or Africans, because they their souls are so hard and thick-- the devils cannot penetrate. Even if the devils puts on a trans mini skirt. The African man's beauty is his love for a vagina. For him, the idea that a man would want another man or a woman would want another woman is so preposterous. It can bring tears in his eyes figuring out what went wrong

Trending

Latest posts