Status
Not open for further replies.
CeBFQieUkAACsmX.jpg

CeBFQk4UYAAHpFW.jpg

CeBESoQUUAAO_-O.jpg

CeBESfrUAAAnjjT.jpg

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You must be new to this they dont actually fight they only do photo shoot the ones who fight are untrained clan militias:deadrose:
Yea I’m new. I tried to learn some stuff so I hopped into the politics section once and you made a comment that had me dying wallahi.

I remember it well cause I remember dming sheikh about it. Some Somaliland officers kept getting killed and you said Puntland must have Stevie wonder shooting rockets :drakelaugh:. That shit took me out. I hopped off that thread didn’t even respond cause I felt bad I laughed at that joke

Last edited:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Somalia’s military has been trained by every nation. Bro dead ass these niggas better pull up on al shabab like the white lotus

View attachment 56179

@Sheikh @nine @Crow @Yaquub im expecting some liberation of ba sing se type shit from these forces

Fam those guys do nothing they just pretend they are fighting Al Kabob when truthfully they are just getting paid to do nothing.That's why Somalia's government just recently said they were to send some military soldiers to South Sudan to get some cash from the UN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts