Misleading Scumbag marries xalimos just to dump them later

am not skinny you ****** am a little overweight nice try i dont look like no united nations skinny dbooty boy like you

and didnt youre crazy dictator marrry his daughter and gave an entire buisness to a madow from ghana youre country is a joke

dont come for me ******
the fuck do i care what some old man does with his daughter . You cry about somali girls and black ppl every single day of your life like you get paid :mjlol: Get yourself together and we'll help you get rid of your massive inferiority complex

Someone else, her relatives preferably, should do this. She is mental so she needs help. She needs help with the kids obviously. Also, it is easy to take him to court as a third party and prove he is related to the child. DNA analysis is cheap nowadays. The dude drinks coffee or water and one can swipe the cup or the bottle after he is done. Pay for the DNA test and introduce that as evidence in court pro bono, just to help out this sick lady who can use the financial help. People destroyed countries falsely claiming that was for the sake of God. Some useless ill-educated men blow up innocent Muslims and think they are doing it for the sake of God. Muslims should be smarter than that and hold these lunatics accountable. Actions speak louder than verses and hadiths read out loudly. People need to walk the talk to be more credible.
100% agree. We have to call each other out and expect more from each other. There is too much loyalty for the bad eggs due to religion unity

You are directing your ire in the wrong direction. The guy has much to be blamed for, however your simp nature is attempting to absolve the stupid female from what is clearly her fault, she is a Somalian woman, this is natural.
It's her fault for getting tricked by a trickster.

She has 'mental issues' kulahaa. Why is it that when Somali women fuck up they all blame their 'mental health issues'.

:nahgirl:
Denying someone's claim is not reasonable. Also, women make mistakes just like men make mistakes all the time. In this case, holding the man accountable separately is what all civilized governments do. You can't fix a problem like this by laying blame at the door step of a victim. You can also prevent future problem of children being a burden on society through taking a stance on what this dude has done. Set a rule for all and that is how it is done. This woman confessed to being mentally disabled, I accept that at face value. Whatever mistakes she made, she has a mental disorder and some dude took advantage of her mental weakness and victimized her because of that. Calling me a simp is one thing, exercise of fairness and caring about a Somali woman is another issue you are required as well.

I need to fuck up this thug preacher.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
the fuck do i care what some old man does with his daughter . You cry about somali girls and black ppl every single day of your life like you get paid :mjlol: Get yourself together and we'll help you get rid of your massive inferiority complex
i cry about my sisters cause i care about them in a way

cant say the same for a french speaking inferiority complexed cadan beg like you, youre coutnry is a shithole thats bended its ass over to 60 foreign military bases
pussy ****** the likes of you shouldn't even be talking about inferiority complex

when half the world has bases in you're shitty country

Denying someone's claim is not reasonable. Also, women make mistakes just like men make mistakes all the time. In this case, holding the man accountable separately is what all civilized governments do. You can't fix a problem like this by laying blame at the door step of a victim. You can also prevent future problem of children being a burden on society through taking a stance on what this dude has done. Set a rule for all and that is how it is done. This woman confessed to being mentally disabled, I accept that at face value. Whatever mistakes she made, she has a mental disorder and some dude took advantage of her mental weakness and victimized her because of that. Calling me a simp is one thing, exercise of fairness and caring about a Somali woman is another issue you are required as well.

I need to fuck up this thug preacher.
@World

Is this the same guy who on Twitter said we need to win Somali women back?
:gucciwhat:

Lets make a deal. We work together to uplift the somali name by making a distinction between good and bad somalis of both gender so no one is offended or associated with the other. For every thread bashing and disowning these trash from our community we can make threads celebrating somali success of both genders since some ppl on here really feel personally attacked when we put the spot light on our community rejects.

Also sisters remember that there are far more threads that target all somali men personally rather than these threads that make distictions between "********s" and regular strong somali women.
We should all come together and celebrate each other’s success!

100% agree. We have to call each other out and expect more from each other. There is too much loyalty for the bad eggs due to religion unity

And that is how society gets destroyed. People excusing each other's serious social crimes. Leaving children and women in need like that to fend for themselves is a serious problem for everyone.

i cry about my sisters cause i care about them in a way

cant say the same for a french speaking inferiority complexed cadan beg like you, youre coutnry is a shithole thats bended its ass over to 60 foreign military bases
pussy ****** the likes of you shouldn't even be talking about inferiority complex

when half the world has bases in you're shitty country
Your shithole is non existant and sucks every white mans **** that lands at the airport. You ***s should beg harder, what you're currently doing wont cut it

"i cry about my sisters cause i care about them" ' haha they hate you motherfucker, move on with your pathetic life.

@World

Is this the same guy who on Twitter said we need to win Somali women back?
:gucciwhat:

You can easily address me saxib. You seem to function properly only when someone gives you a kudos for your retarded talk. Face me like a man and speak your mind or silence child. Trust me, this is like a warning salvo before the avalanche. Speak like a free man, one who can think on his own or hold your tongue. There is some dignity left for you. I really don't want to destroy the fun for you on this platform. BE CAREFUL.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Your shithole is non existant and sucks every white mans **** that lands at the airport. You ***s should beg harder, what you're currently doing wont cut it

"i cry about my sisters cause i care about them" ' haha they hate you motherfucker, move on with your pathetic life.
at least am not self hating inferiority complexed ****** who sells his land to forighn bases and selss his women to forrighners at djibouti vegas city

dont come for me you french speaking cadan dhillo

Emily

Da queen
VIP
Yeah I know they get a discount for dowry(apple) but how do they cover marriage costs if an exconvict can’t work :faysalwtf: the wife probably covers the wedding expenditure
Lmao that is what I am wondering
How do they pay rent and even afford living expenses
How do even take care of babies
Man that is sad, if you can’t even take care of yourself then you shouldn’t get married. It’s the children that always suffer, I hate selfish/dumb people

Last edited:
at least am not self hating inferiority complexed ****** who sells his land to forighn bases and selss his women to forrighners at djibouti vegas city

dont come for me you french speaking cadan dhillo
You currently host a base and begging more countries to come lmao. They beg us while you beg them. Were not the same, dhilada ku dhashay wasee. REER BEG

Keep crying about "********ids" until you're 90, politics isnt for you

:tacky:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You currently host a base and begging more countries to come lmao. They beg us while you beg them. Were not the same, dhilada ku dhashay wasee. REER BEEG

Keep crying about "********ids" until you're 90, politics isnt for you

:tacky:
politics isnt for me

come stop me from talking about politics french ****** you dont even speak somali,
you ****** dbooty vegas resident

crying about ********ids bullshit
why you keep mentioning women you sick mentally ill retard

keep bending over to cadans you ******

There you happy. Who else says walaahi in this life?

He's such a lowlife tho.

:susp:

View attachment 69789

This is the update? It is good she lost the child. Hopefully she learns a lesson and does not become a willing victim to another sham preacher.

I have seen several preachers on Youtube from UK. I have listened to Hijab dude's debates with Woods. He sounded humble and honest debater.

This is sad. They both need to be sterilized
Hold the males like him responsible for the life they bring to this world financially. If the faith they claim to hold in their chest isn't strong enough to make them responsible fathers, other human beings should come in to set the records straight and force these thugs to face consequences. It is that simple. Tough necessary rules can keep the irresponsible in check. Even when men like him find wiling victims, they will think twice knowing society won't let them escape responsibility.

Trending