Misleading Scumbag marries xalimos just to dump them later

Actually in America u can live in a public housing which is more cleaner than what they have in Europe and also have a job. The purpose of that is in public housing they charge u 30% of your income for rent as opposed if u lived in private renting places u can pay as high as 45%

This is ideal and good help for families who work, and at the same time can not meet the challenge of an expensive rent they have to pay. This is also temporary so kids can get into good schools located in good neighborhoods. I have no issues with people seeking financial help when they are also honest and working to improve the lives of their children. That is why societies built institutions to help citizens. I would build the same institutions in Somalia and also demand people who benefit that they must also benefit society by educating their kids, working and engage in volunteering. This honest living is different from lying to the government and avoid responsibility. Not good. Very Un- Islamic. The first Muslim ruler who introduced Welfare system was Omar Ibnu-Khattaa. Not only did he give money and food to the poor, sometimes he carried the sacs on his shoulder to deliver them to those who need. Helping the poor and the low income is something islam is built upon among other foundations. But the poor should not lie to get an extra pie and escape responsibility.

Seems to me that a majority of this site focuses on Twitter xalimos and what they’re up to.

If any of you men left your hooyo’s basements and actually went outside, you would see that this shit isn’t the norm. Somalis marrying ajanabi convict reverts isn’t the norm. The two youtube sisters and their behaviour ain’t the norm. But, continue believing these lies to make yourselves feel better, as if you are any better than these women.

Exactly! There are good Somali girls out there with the correct akhlaaq and deen. However, they look at girls like Hals and her sister and then start attacking every single Somali girl.

Why paint is all with the same brush? Why not just instead celebrate our achievements and support us into becoming amazing Somali women? Why not encourage us to be better?

I’m at a loss for words, sis.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Nigga, stop quoting me, especially if you lack originality. You're boring
come suck my big cushite **** or shut the fuck up
you inferiority complex cadan beg

you're tiny djibouti shit tried to turn out like dubai instead you no self respecting idiots flooded it with foreign bases
and you're crazy dictator sold everything of for money

We see eye to eye sister. However not all of us focus on them but there are mujahideen that hit back once they insult the religion or our race and i salute them for their noble work. It's in the quran to shame behaviour in our ummah and unless they renounce islam (not that i want that) then we will expose them for shaming our religion and distorting it so ajnabis and other young girls can hopefully see that they are not to be followed.

Furthermore i wasn't accusing you of defending them i was just speaking generally because users on here that re female did get angry and felt attacked by us. We only mention ********s and they do not represent somali women or our race. We disown them and shame them together!

Haye, macaan. But can you bring the shaming twitter girls down to once a week? It is getting a bit too much. :ftw9nwa:

Yaquub

VIP
It's what sells. Of brother Yaquub made a topic about the climate change, I'm sure he won't get this trending topic.
She insulted males on here and generalised us when we only make threads about banter and highlight the issues ********s face. It's suspicious for you to white knight for them on this site for no reason. Note how none of us offended you and yet you females always slander men on this site calling us basement dwellers and ironically saying "We are no better than a woman that was in a sham and haram marriage". How low!

:farmajoyaab:

Basra

Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked.
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is ideal and good help for families who work, and at the same time can not meet the challenge of an expensive rent they have to pay. This is also temporary so kids can get into good schools located in good neighborhoods. I have no issues with people seeking financial help when they are also honest and working to improve the lives of their children. That is why societies built institutions to help citizens. I would build the same institutions in Somalia and also demand people who benefit must also benefit society by educating their kids and working and volunteering. This honest living is different from lying to the government and avoid responsibility. Not good. Very Un- Islamic. The first Muslim ruler who introduced Welfare system was Omar Ibnu-Khattaa. Not only did he give money and food to the poor, sometimes he carried the sacs on his shoulder to deliver them to those who need. Helping the poor and the low income is something is built upon among other foundations. But the poor should not lie to get an extra pie and escape responsibility.
U seem unstable and a habitual user of 420.

Desert Flower

Resident Naag Nool.
Staff Member
Again with the insults sis! that was uncalled for be mature. No one insulted good somali girls.....it's all banter here and you need to lighten up. It does not reflect on you but only shows how stupid these "********s" can be (Note the distinction we even have a name for them). You shouldn't get offended by this and don't insult guys for no reason, no one was hostile towards you.

Also the last line could be interpreted as slander since you don't know us and made assumptions. Again be mature! no one even insulted you.
You should take your own advice re: being mature. It’s clear to everyone that your aim was to cause fitnah and chaos by pulling up these tweets, insinuating that this is the norm. And congratulations walaal, you got what you wanted. :qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Clearly, you lack reading comprehension skills.

And from the way you write and speak about women, I doubt you’re even a catch yourself.

To the trash, where you belong.:trash::trash:
come put me in the trash nayaa

you didnt even refute any of my points
i dont care about no any of these dhillos so please dont even try calling for sympathy

come suck my big cushite **** or shut the fuck up
you inferiority complex cadan beg

you're tiny djibouti shit tried to turn out like dubai instead you no self respecting idiots flooded it with foreign bases
and you're crazy dictator sold everything of for money
Ive see how you look you skinny qaxooti ******. All this anger makes sense

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Ive see how you look you skinny qaxooti ******. All this anger makes sense
am not skinny you ****** am a little overweight nice try i dont look like no united nations skinny dbooty boy like you

and didnt youre crazy dictator marrry his daughter and gave an entire buisness to a madow from ghana youre country is a joke

dont come for me ******

@Yaquub

This should not be a surprise. Even Richard Burton noticed the huge contrast between Somali women and non Somali Muslim women. His remarks about Somali women were extremely negative, but fair and just.

They have no class, their intelligence levels are extremely low, I mean how in 2019 can the Salafi bandit issue still be a thing? Natural selection worked well one them, I suspect Darwin had them in mind when discussing African genetics. Somali women are disgraced.

Just marry out, it's the end days. Do not mend a broken glass, get a new one from the shelf. It makes sense. Somali guys, you still having hope in Somali women doesn't make sense and it questions your intelligence .

Yaquub

VIP
Exactly! There are good Somali girls out there with the correct akhlaaq and deen. However, they look at girls like Hals and her sister and then start attacking every single Somali girl.

Why paint is all with the same brush? Why not just instead celebrate our achievements and support us into becoming amazing Somali women? Why not encourage us to be better?

I’m at a loss for words, sis.
Lets make a deal. We work together to uplift the somali name by making a distinction between good and bad somalis of both gender so no one is offended or associated with the other. For every thread bashing and disowning these trash from our community we can make threads celebrating somali success of both genders since some ppl on here really feel personally attacked when we put the spot light on our community rejects.

Also sisters remember that there are far more threads that target all somali men personally rather than these threads that make distictions between "********s" and regular strong somali women.

True wallahi.....this is everyday story of dog eating dog. She didnt learn from her previous mistakes
She has mental issues. My ire is not towards this lady in particular but there are okay women in the head who get fucked over like this often. I wouldn't waste my time talking to these useless females, rather, I want the thug old preacher to pay up mother fucker and be a father. When these men know society will hold them accountable, who cares about these irresponsible women following their weak hearts? I want the dude to pay for his sins and fathering children he will not be around for and make the sacrifice for.

This preacher, someone needs to go up to his face with a microphone and ask him if he pays child support. He needs to stop preaching and deliver the check to his children. Be damned with niceties and using Islam for thuggish purposes. Islam can wait for me to hold this dude accountable.

She has mental issues. My ire is not towards this lady in particular but there are okay women in the head who get fucked over like this often. I wouldn't waste my time talking to these useless females, rather, I want the thug old preacher to pay up mother fucker and be a father. When these men know society will hold them accountable, who cares about these irresponsible women following their weak hearts? I want the dude to pay for his sins and fathering children he will not be around for and make the sacrifice for.

This preacher, someone needs to go up to his face with a microphone and ask him if he pays child support. He needs to stop preaching and deliver the check to his children. Be damned with niceties and using Islam for thuggish purposes. Islam can wait for me to hold this dude accountable.
Only she can take him to court which I doubt she will. I even doubt the kids are written on him which means he can deny and say he didnt know he had kid

Yaquub

VIP
You should take your own advice re: being mature. It’s clear to everyone that your aim was to cause fitnah and chaos by pulling up these tweets, insinuating that this is the norm. And congratulations walaal, you got what you wanted. :qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:
Read the thread again. I did not state anywhere that all somali girls were like this. Pleas don't lie about me and slander me sis. I really am disappointed in you. This is exactly the issue with our community you sisters ride out to defend these women that could care less about you or our community and shame yourselves. You also never called out the threads bashing somali men for years and yet out of the blue you pop out now to try and salvage the reputation of some women you don't even know.

Shameful!

You are directing your ire in the wrong direction. The guy has much to be blamed for, however your simp nature is attempting to absolve the stupid female from what is clearly her fault, she is a Somalian woman, this is natural.
It's her fault for getting tricked by a trickster.

She has 'mental issues' kulahaa. Why is it that when Somali women fuck up they all blame their 'mental health issues'.

:nahgirl:

Only she can take him to court which I doubt she will. I even doubt the kids are written on him which means he can deny and say he didnt know he had kid

Someone else, her relatives preferably, should do this. She is mental so she needs help. She needs help with the kids obviously. Also, it is easy to take him to court as a third party and prove he is related to the child. DNA analysis is cheap nowadays. The dude drinks coffee or water and one can swipe the cup or the bottle after he is done. Pay for the DNA test and introduce that as evidence in court pro bono, just to help out this sick lady who can use the financial help. People destroyed countries falsely claiming that was for the sake of God. Some useless ill-educated men blow up innocent Muslims and think they are doing it for the sake of God. Muslims should be smarter than that and hold these lunatics accountable. Actions speak louder than verses and hadiths read out loudly. People need to walk the talk to be more credible.

Trending