FAKE NEWS Scumbag marries xalimos just to dump them later

This isn't marriage, she got "married" with a wakeel who doesn't even know her or have seen her.

I repeat this isn't marriage.

halwa

✨🌙
Halwa Nasab.:friendhug:

giphy.gif

bruh when you put it that, it ain't so bad.
Bro you read that and felt we missed out? A lost xalimo with no family who he married in her house with some dude she met give her away. You really think any somalibman would get near that? A Madow marties anything hence he martied her after 2 other Madow married her and met her in mental hospital. Like imagine you see a woman put in mental hospital and say yeah......im gonna marry her

Does the UK have a way to make these men pay for childcare? In america, a wife needs the social security number of the father's child. The state will look for him and make the irresponsible father pay back any money spent on the care of the child by the state. If the mother raised the child by herself, he pays directly for all the expenses he didn't for the child up to 18 years.

I bet this dude grew up on welfare and still milks the system. Can someone send his info to the government so he pays up for cheating the system?

Islam doesn't give a f*ck about someone's faith unless they practice it. Everyone must pay for the wrong doing they commit. They can go f*ck their Islam.

There is nothing wrong with dating outside of your race but why marry a cheap criminal
How does a broke revert afford a wedding
He doesnt....he offers nothing financially and say we build something together in the eyes if god. Our love shall overcome everything. Everyone is saying im bad for you, but my love is pure and we will prove them wrong. You would be surprised how often that bullsh1t works. Once a kid comes the woman says she dont know the father and will live on benefits and he pays nothing

Does the UK has a way to make these men pay for childcare? In america, a wife needs the social security number of the father's child. The state will look for him and make the irresponsible father pay back any money spent on the care of the child by the state. If the mother raised the child by herself, he pays directly for all the expenses he didn't for the child up to 18 years.

I bet this dude grew up on welfare and still milks the system. Can someone send his info to the government so he pays up for cheating the system?

Islam doesn't give a f*ck about someone's faith unless they practice it. Everyone must pay for the wrong doing they commit. They can go f*ck their Islam.

A lot of them are not written on birth certificate. The woman says she dont know the dad and us tax payers pay for it

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You repeat the same things over and over again nacakaa tahay wasee. Go preach about "cuchiticism" and get your daily fingering by your madow overlords
Anything that comes out of a french ****** comes from one ear and out the other
Keep sucking cadans at the many french and us bases in you're country

A lot of them are not written on birth certificate. The woman says she dont know the dad and us tax payers pay for it

That should not be acceptable to any Muslim if they are serious. You can be poor and need help, but one must be truthful about their situation in seeking financial help. They must declare the father on the paper so the state holds responsible these thugs who f*ck around with women and father children from them.

You folks who live in the UK, and know this dude's personal information should call the local office and inform on him. His Islam means zero to me. I really don;t give a f*ck about people's declared faith when they are lower in standard than an atheist with principles. This guy needs to learn a lesson so he will never hurt another woman.

That should not be acceptable to any Muslim if they are serious. You can be poor and need help, but one must be truthful about their situation in seeking financial help. They must declare the father on the paper so the state holds responsible these thugs who f*ck around with women and father children from them.

You folks who live in the UK, and know this dude's personal information should call the local office and inform on him. His Islam means zero to me. I really don;t give a f*ck about people's declared faith when they are lower in standard than an atheist with principles. This guy needs to learn a lesson so he will never hurt another woman.

I have a sistee who works in hospital as midwife. She says its so embarrassing when women with niqab comes in who she knows are married say they dont know the father because the husband convinced her not to put his name on birth certificate. I dont care how many times you pray.....your faith aint pure if you are claiming your child is bastard

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Adolf may had other flaws. But he was a devoted husband and treated his wife well

Hitler was a sick man with syphilis that caused his madness. He also had erectile dysfunction. Thats when your gu.s remains soft always. Sad.

He used to like his woman to kick him in the testicles as a punishment for his less manliness. Also he was insane, syphilis is dangerous

Hitler was a sick man with syphilis that caused his madness. He also had erectile dysfunction. Thats when your gu.s remains soft always. Sad.

He used to like his woman to kick him in the testicles as a punishment for his less manliness. Also he was insane, syphilis is dangerous

Thats the lies they tell about him. Adolf was known great lovers. Several ex nazi girlfriends testify to this. His nickname was das PPfer which means the horse. Make that what you want off

Yeah I’m not from Canada, but at least there women do their shenanigans in secret and don’t embarrass us in public:ileycry: reer UK has made us a joke:mugshotman: also reer Canada aren’t cucks like the men in reer UK
10908030-6801203-image-a-24_1552430875884.jpg
Don't slander the brother already. Let him live his life as xaarlimos would say. At least he's not sucking dick or marrying a cheap revert. Besides how are you seeing these stories and still blaming reer uk men. These girls are broken from the home, i know many that leave their father's advise and cut off their families to commit haram stuff. It's not our fault warya! this is the freedom the west gives females. *** is gonna be a *** here even if her dad is a sheikh. Reer uk somali women are mentally ill as you can tell from this woman in this particular story where she admits her mental illness.

Yall gotta stop blaming somali men for everything. You sound like twitter xalimos that get beat up by their egyptian husbands and blame somali men. One more comment blaming somali men from you and i will consider you a secret simp, trying to defend these ***s against the damning evidence by deflecting the blame onto somali men.

:jaynerd::kodaksmiley:

Trending

Latest posts