Misleading Scumbag marries xalimos just to dump them later

I don’t get how they fall for their bs
Remember the reddit somali ***** with the jamaican boyfriend that walks past her with his friends in public? That alone pretty much explains the situation of these girls.

1)Their fathers advise them and want them to find good men
2)They rebel and call their father a control freak
3)They end up disowned
4)Meet tyrone that pumps and dumps them
5)Complains why tyrone won't marry and respect them and seeks advice from strangers
6)Blames family for their situation and slanders somali men

:kodaksmiley:[/QUOTE]
Lifestyle of a bunch of dumbass xalimos

You know it's bad when hooyos be telling you to choose a fine ass ajnabi ting. My cousins mum told him to avoid Uk xalimos.

:mjlol:.
hooyos know best! They can smell a *** from a mile away.

choose wisely, let this dhilinimo endemic end with these ***s as their kids will be off the gene pool.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@Yaquub i dont feel sorry for these ***s wallahi screw them let them injoy getting piped pumped and dumped

they point to sabrina when shes also getting pumped and used shes 29 umarried with no kids and the adoon didnt even marry her

:****aanyolaugh:somalis girls are done for

Yaquub

VIP
hooyos know best! They can smell a *** from a mile away.

choose wisely, let this dhilinimo endemic end with these ***s as their kids will be off the gene pool.
Their kids will contribute to the already confused and broken communities they marry into.

May this be the last generation of somali *****s born. Men have to go through hard times to learn from the past and become strong men. Our fathers generation were cucks who lived carelessly until there daughters became *****s. Hopefully We can raise our children away from the west.

Yaquub

VIP
Waa haram than so it i legal as that kid is now
Their children are bastards and she commited a great sin in breaking ties with her family. Honestly If breaking rules and being a ***** is worth breaking ties of kinship then then xalimos need to re-evaluate their lives.

Most will go to hell. Why break ties with your father just to marry out of your community. You will only end up in hell.

Their children are bastards and she commited a great sin in breaking ties with her family. Honestly If breaking rules and being a ***** is worth breaking ties of kinship then then xalimos need to re-evaluate their lives.

Most will go to hell. Why break ties with your father just to marry out of your community. You will only end up in hell.

Yes it is unislamic to cut family ties to even a dissent relative n more servere to close relatives

yall dont have any heart huh i aint seeing one comment that support this woman.
support these woman who abandons their men for a guy who sees her as nothing more than sex toy then come and complain that Somali men aren't shit because they didn't "protect her" from getting used by these ajanabis?

Trending