FAKE NEWS Scumbag marries xalimos just to dump them later

The Nabi SAW said any marriage with out muxram is forbidden 3 times, the father can say no to the groom for any reaosn, as long as he is muslim and sane, if not the awow and then brothers and uncles from dad side etc

sheikh Umal said these marriages waa xamraam as the father sis not give her away, these sheikhs doing nikah being paid are committing a massive sin, it is not even worth it , the get paid like 100 pounds or dollars, sheikh umal advised they should get remarried with the muxram blessing and consent,

where are the faultily and brothers?

to be honest, these girls wanted to be treated this way, somalis have a saying, a sheep is slaughtered where she lays down, you want to be with an adoon who is lying and you do not know his history, be my guest, it doesn't affect me,

females need protection, this is why God created she is given away with consent from a male relative, and islam is very specifi,

best thing we somali man did is we keep our distance from a girl who has been with a foreigner, good policy, lets continue,

Nin-culus

Laandheer
get paid like 100 pounds or dollars, sheikh umal advised they should get remarried with the muxram blessing and consent,

where are the faultily and brothers?

to be honest, these girls wanted to be treated this way, somalis have a saying, a sheep is slaughtered where she lays down, you want to be with an adoon who is lying and you do not know his history, be my guest, it doesn't affect me,

females need protection, this is why God created she is given away with consent from a male relative, and islam is very specifi,

best thing we somali man did is we keep our distance from a girl who has been with a foreigner, good policy, lets continue,

You’ve never been there so don’t judge!

Yeah, I been there. I knew a few people that were really active on there. Decided to check it out and it was full of low self esteem girls. You can't scroll 5 seconds without seeing a tiddy. It's like heaven, on the internet, except it was unfortunately ramadan. Plus that khaniis shit keeps me at bay. You wouldn't think so but it do. Like how they use llama's and alpacas to deter wolves from livestock

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Yeah, I been there. I knew a few people that were really active on there. Decided to check it out and it was full of low self esteem girls. You can't scroll 5 seconds without seeing a tiddy. It's like heaven, on the internet, except it was unfortunately ramadan. Plus that khaniis shit keeps me at bay. You wouldn't think so but it do. Like how they use llama's and alpacas to deter wolves from livestock
What? Alpacas are breed for their fur, llamas protect the flock.
Tumblr has banned adult content now, then biggest exodus happened. Yeah it’s pretty gay, they even fetishize it. There are whole communities that despise heterosexual relationships. There use to a big Pro-Anorexia community too. I think they’ve been banned as well.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
@Kodeen
Holy shit, backtrack. The Pro Anorexia community still exists. Tumblr management can’t ban if their lives depended on it.

What? Alpacas are breed for their fur, llamas protect the flock.
Tumblr has banned adult content now, then biggest exodus happened. Yeah it’s pretty gay, they even fetishize it. There are whole communities that despise heterosexual relationships. There use to a big Pro-Anorexia community too. I think they’ve been banned as well.

Smh, you were meant to be mindblown by llamas doing that gangster shit, but of course you already knew this. This is the duck dick all over again

:drakewtf:

Trending