Misleading Scumbag marries xalimos just to dump them later

I’m so confused with this thread. From what I gather none of these women are somali, so why all the halimo bashing? Has it really gotten so bad that somali men, for lack of any coherent and valid criticism, resort to making this issue about somali women?

Let’s for argument sake say that these ladies were somali, does that mean that they are not worthy of sympathy because they chose to marry out? The staggering ignorance displayed on this forum is disgusting, the sense of entitlement from somali men is laughable at best, live and let live....it also doesn’t erase the fact that somali women outperform somali men whether on a financial level or in educational achievement, let’s not also forget that somali women have single handidly raised a whole generation of somali men post civil war....so the same women you are bashing is the same women you come from.

It’s not like somali women have hit the jackpot with somali men and in most cases the marriage always ends up in divorce....don’t be mad because you can’t hold down a woman, job or any self respect‍♀
Hey abayo, don't waste your time with these self haters.

They have nothing but hatred for their own people.

Hey abayo, don't waste your time with these self haters.

They have nothing but hatred for their own people.
Miss J......you are very harsh on people here..all i see you is bash us and call us all sorts of mean words. Where is your compassion toward us?

Yaquub

VIP
I don't know what Somali men did to deserve such self hating daughters that takfir on them to Amery their murderers.

Subhanallah pure madness.

Trending

Latest posts