Scientists - "we received external help for our discoveries"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Hermann Oberth

The man who pioneered rocket design for the German Reich during World War II and later advanced rocket technology for the American manned space launches stated:

‘We cannot take all the credit for our record advancements in certain scientific fields alone; we have been helped!’ When asked by whom, he replied: ‘The people of other worlds!’

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He wasn't the only Rocket Engineer, his believes are shared by Wernher Von Braun the Nazi V2 rocket designer the American's took after the Defeat of the Nazi's.

It continues with the founder of the NASA jet propulsion lab "Jack Parson" a man even investigated for his occultism/cult ties and espionage for Israel, he writes in his book about an out-of-body experience were he acquired the name "Belarion Armiluss Al Dajjal, antichrist", there is a famous video were Hamza Yusuf deals with it.

This is the same NASA Jet propulsion lab that claims to have visited the planets as well as the moon, isn't ironic that the founders as well as all the prominent rocket Engineers that made this possible claim they got help? and were all into satanism, occultism and are part of masonic secret societies?

It continues with the famous NASA distinguished whistle blower Dr Norman Bergrun, a man credited with the discoveries “roll stability laws for airplanes, missiles and rockets.”, later working at high-profile and top-secret aerospace projects, accuses NASA of cover-ups of UFO's/Space Crafts which he extensively writes about believing them to be extraterrestrial "aliens" (Europhile for Jins).

I can go on and on with a list of 100 of these satanists that have come forward, but it will suffice to list the very people that invented record technology telling you in your face "they got help" and being satanist/occultist.

"The possibility of reduced-time interstellar travel either by advanced extraterrestrial civilizations at present or ourselves in the future, is not fundamentally constrained by physical principles."
--
Dr. Harold Puthoff (Director, Institute for advanced studies at Austin, Author of fundamentals of Quantum Electronics)

The least improbable explanation is that these things are artificial and controlled ... My opinion for some time has been that they have an extraterrestrial origin."
--Dr. Maurice Biot (leading aerodynamicists and mathematical physicist)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/5201410/Are-UFOs-real-Famous-people-who-believed.html
http://www.wired.co.uk/article/jpl-jack-parsons
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Parsons_(rocket_engineer)
http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...pace-agency-hid-PROOF-of-UFOs-orbiting-Saturn
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...-nasa-extraterrestrial-evidence-ufo-sightings

@simulacrum @VixR @Rorschach @Asma @TooMa'aan @TekNiKo @Prince of Lasanod @XamarCade @OmarLittle @SuldaanGuled @cantspeak @Canuck @shan-futo-le @Guysensei @xisaabiye @TSP @Unstable

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
The quantum world is possibly the ghayb, it's described well in a brother's website ghayb.com

Why am i not surprised :uCkf6mf:

I haven't even scratched the surface yet, but I don't want to trigger the LSD of people, hence one bit at a time slow consumption.

The occulism and satanism of these people is out their in the open and not even hidden, pretty much all the elites including the bankers I worked with all bow down to Satan even wikileaks exposed this.

They sacrifice children for these demonic spirit just as you watched in that gut-wrenching video of the banker blowing the whistle on this, the same the black magician's and the voodo worshippers do the same across Africa to summon the demons in their sixir's.

@Zayd

The ghayb only Allah knows, they call it a theory, unless you as an individual have examined the facts for yourself, your at the mercy of the satanist relying on their papers much like the 'gravity' hoax were they have 1000 pages of equations to even calculate the force acting upon you when you take a shit in the toilet or make love to your wife.

Such is absurdity of these demonic satanic people, if you can't convince them with the truth, then baffle them with bullshit.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
It seems rather coincidental that these supposed ''extraterrestrial entities'' help those who were already on their way in becoming a scientist. They rarely help ordinary men who have no background in science or even access to education. In Africa there are many tribes who delve into occultism but they haven't invented anything ground-breaking. Or is there some criteria which you need to meet before being aided by demonic forces? Like for example:

1 Access to education ( Wealth.) Jack Parson and Newton come from an elite family)
2. Close proximity to or contact with other learned people ( Best Educational institutions)
3 Do some Occult rituals?
5..Profit?

It seems rather coincidental that these supposed ''extraterrestrial entities'' help those who were already on their way in becoming a scientist. They rarely help ordinary men who have no background in science or even access to education. In Africa there are many tribes who delve into occultism but they haven't invented anything ground-breaking. Or is there some criteria which you need to meet before being aided by demonic forces? Like for example:

1 Access to education ( Wealth.) Jack Parson and Newton come from an elite family)
2. Close proximity to or contact with other learned people ( Best Educational institutions)
3 Do some Occult rituals?
5..Profit?

Jack Parsons was a buddy of L Ron Hubbard and they adhered to the occult philosophy of Thelema; founded by Alistair Crowley. One funny story is that when LRH came over to stay with Parsons, he would openly sleep with Parson's girlfriend, but Parsons was forced to allow it because of the principles of Thelema: everything goes. You should read about LHR - the guy was an absolute nutcase who perfected chaos magic.

You need to look into the fuckery of the 20th century. It was pretty much upper class/intelligent geeks who got their hands on occult documents and followed figures like Alistair Crowley. You'll be surprised how many significant people of that time were occultists.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Lol comparing african low level voodoo magic to the Kabbalahistic Babylonian magic which Allah sent with two angels too test Jews exiled in Babylon, they were told it is kufr too learn and practice

Gain knowledge you atheist dreaded heathen

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Lol comparing african low level voodoo magic to the Kabbalahistic Babylonian magic which Allah sent with two angels too test Jews exiled in Babylon, they were told it is kufr too learn and practice

Gain knowledge you atheist dreaded heathen
So let me get this straight.... The omniscient Allah sent two angels armed with ''babylonian magic'' to test the Jews? And they failed...

3f3ccb03b4b1832d1279ae9f37634a7dc8501868

Subxanallah, the sick things these ppl had to do in order to get help from Shaytaan himself is mind boggling, I wouldn't be surprised if they sacrificed babies

Subxanallah, the sick things these ppl had to do in order to get help from Shaytaan himself is mind boggling, I wouldn't be surprised if they sacrificed babies

They do that already, if you read wikileaks and their occultic rituals they sacrifice not only kids/babies but drink their blood because they believe it gives them (the elitist cabals) 'longetivity'.

The best kind of blood is andrenalised type, in other words making the kids terrified so andrenalin is released into their blood stream before they sacrifice them and consume them.

It literally made me sick reading what these sicko's do, even the former CIA top operatives turned whistle blower "Robert David Steele" reveals this, they have already arrested 4000 low level peado rings since Trump came to power, every single one of them is involved in this.

Here is a leaked tape from Clinton campaign head John Podesta torturing a child, it keeps getting deleted constantly.

Genie

The last suugo bender
oh god that is HORRIBLE!
They do that already, if you read wikileaks and their occultic rituals they sacrifice not only kids/babies but drink their blood because they believe it gives them (the elitist cabals) 'longetivity'.

The best kind of blood is andrenalised type, in other words making the kids terrified so andrenalin is released into their blood stream before they sacrifice them and consume them.

It literally made me sick reading what these sicko's do, even the former CIA top operatives turned whistle blower "Robert David Steele" reveals this, they have already arrested 4000 low level peado rings since Trump came to power, every single one of them is involved in this.

Here is a leaked tape from Clinton campaign head John Podesta torturing a child, it keeps getting deleted constantly.

"Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality." Nikola Tesla

Status
Not open for further replies.