Science says Robert Pattinson is the most handsome man in the world

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
ea338f90-4743-11ea-b6fd-2fbdc4728525

"His eyes, eyebrows, nose, lips, chin, jaw and facial shape were measured against other celebrities and his make-up meant he came closest to the ancient Greeks’ idea of perfection"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/science-says-robert-pattinson-most-handsome-man-in-world-123010893.html

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Of course i disagree. Those lips are NOT 82%

And how does that chin make 95%???

Walaahi i can do better measuring than these cadaan people!

I know Cadaan people more than Cadaan people know themselves!

By the way his forehead is definitely Somali.

93%??

We be hitting 99% forehead score then lol

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
What gay italian decided on this? This guy the most handsome? of course it's 2/10 white guy that we are supposed to like smh

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
they're really racist.besides, his face isnt even lol. you can tell right off the bat without any measurements that he has asymmetrical eyes and a crooked nose.

I agree. I think they picked him for his alibastar pale skin and blue eyes. He kinda looks like NFL playing Tom Brady. But Pattason has a delicate handsome feature while brady has a strong nose, strong masculine features.

I agree. I think they picked him for his alibastar pale skin and blue eyes. He kinda looks like NFL playing Tom Brady. But Pattason has a delicate handsome feature while brady has a strong nose, strong masculine features.

oh yeah, the strong nose definitelys more handsome, but his eyes are too close together.

Trending

Latest posts