School in Hargeisa created for Orphans BUT all the Orphans getting replaced by kids of politicians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This is a disgrace this school was built by Kuwait and it was built for the Orphans so they can have somewhere to study for free and now they getting kicked to the curb and now suddenly its a private school

:pacspit::pacspit:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
May Allah give the children of these politicians a career that is spend in prostitution.

May their children become a calamity upon them.

Aamin

These kids probably cant afford to go in school this is heartless man these arabs who Donated the school need to be contacted
I wouldn't be surprised if the Arabs are in on it. They made separate classes for themselves.

All they wanted was some good publicity. They didn't care what will happen afterwards.

waraabe

Your superior
I wouldn't be surprised if the Arabs are in on it. They made separate classes for themselves.

All they wanted was some good publicity. They didn't care what will happen afterwards.

I am afraid the Arabs can't be blamed for this. They built a school for us and equipped it. What more can they do?

The people of hargeisa are kuffars. They allow this dulmi to go on

Haddii ay xaaladdu tahay sida ka muuqata warbixintan, naclad, ciqaab iyo halaag dagdag ah ayaan Waaq (swt) uga baryay these souless, sociopathic motherfuckers. Illaahay cudur aan daawo lahayn haku rido these animals, aamiin.

I am but I will call it out when it does shit like this.

Yeah Wallahi your right...

The Kuwait prince actually funded the school in return for some prime land in sheik mountains - I saw his compound it's like a mini city and gated.

In return his building another Kuwaiti school in burco- I saw it last year

Our people are losing their way subhan'Allah what is hargesia turning into

waraabe

Your superior
Yeah Wallahi your right...

The Kuwait prince actually funded the school in return for some prime land in sheik mountains - I saw his compound it's like a mini city and gated.

In return his building another Kuwaiti school in burco- I saw it last year

Our people are losing their way subhan'Allah what is hargesia turning into

Hopefully you reer burco manage it better then the monkeys in hargeisa

Hopefully you reer burco manage it better then the monkeys in hargeisa

Reer burco are very religious, I don't think they would abuse it, insha'Allah.

A friend of mine told me there was an ethipoian brothel in hargesia... I was shocked Wallahi I don't want the city turning into a hot bed for their aids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending