Scary time to be a muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender

signs of judgement day :

“Religious knowledge would disappear”, since the rightly-guided scholars of Islam are demonized, marginalized, “banned”, or declared to be “great security risks”. Only those scholars who can skillfully skip and dance to the tunes of those who control power are allowed the unfettered freedom to preach a sanitized cosmetic version of Islam acceptable to the godless rulers of the world. Institutions of Islamic learning are forced to submit to the control of those waging war on Islam. If they do not submit, they are shut down. Foreign students are prohibited from studying Islam in certain so-called Islamic Republics;

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
I like this guy but one thing I don't agree is him stating the return of jesus to be lies, the Quran says he didn't die and that the people of the book will testify that he was indeed the messiah before they die.

Genie

The last suugo bender
I like this guy but one thing I don't agree is him stating the return of jesus to be lies, the Quran says he didn't die and that the people of the book will testify that he was indeed the messiah before they die.

I never watch the rest of his lectures only this one and the other one about the proof that god exists, thats it .

Status
Not open for further replies.