Scarcity studios explains the Leyton Somali vs Madow beef. Higham Hill versus Mali Boys

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
These idiots don't even realise that Mali is an entirely different country within Africa.
Who cares? were all walking talking shitholes to them. Which is why i laugh at these dumb killings. These two hated groups drop each other like flies and make no use of the country that welcomed them in.

tenor.gif

BASE does that Shisha joint in Totty still exists looool

We are all doing well im bak in nw yasssss link up soon man
You need to go back and say sorry were you fucked up, the owner I need to speak to because we nearly killed each other verbally. Not hands mate, I came out the area came back by myself. Beef is beef Bruv! You cannot come for a Female living by herself and take the piss. Remember I know bare man, you heard that live. Cheers luv, new Yasmin inshallah

This is Astrology not Haram, look at the planets.
Everything she said I’ve already done and we’re oly in half of the Month. Inshallah everyone pray I do the rest. No evil eyes

Macalin M

Out here
These idiots don't even realise that Mali is an entirely different country within Africa.
They aren’t saying we’re from Mali they’re saying we are Mali’s (shortened version of Somali) if they wanted to say a person from Mali they would say Malian. Ngl I’d rather be called a mali than “Somalian”.

Trending