Saynab Moallim: the twice foreclosured daycare Aide turned first lady of Somalia

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Walahi many of you have no idea the sort of corruption out there in Somalia.

I bet you her argument for obtaining this kind of wealth would be “I was given this money as a gift”. This is illegal folks. In civilized nations like the US if the President and First Lady are given gifts by foreign governments that gift is directly handed to the treasury. Recently the Saudis gave Trump some serious gold encrusted sword and it was immediately confiscated by the US treasury. If he was given to secretly he would’ve been liable for corruption charges.

what are different types of corruption;

Kickbacks

nepotism

gifts of foreign governments that’s unreported and not turned over to the national treasury.

anything outside of your stated salary as head of state is point blank corruption.

you cannot use your image, name and status to gain financial benefits while in office.

Therefore ex-School Aide turned the First Lady of ONE BEDROOM IN VILLA SOMALIA is corrupt corrupt corrupt corrupt

Now let me dispense some serious Habaar

May she come down with the cancer on the anus, utrus accompanied by Coronavirus with malaria accompanied TB and in addition to severe Hepatitis B

May her daughters turn into number one, two, three prostitutes in Buffalo, NY

May the earth open up and swallow her alive.

May she vomit pieces of her liver.

May she turn to heroine for pain relieve.

WARNING TO @Jiron....refrain from defending the indefensible. I will treat you as part and parcel of the problem