Say NO to

Say NO to

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Being qabilist. This sounds funny coming from me but how do we seriously think one qabil is better than another? Being from a particular qabil shouldn’t make you feel better than someone else. This shit is what destroyed our country, we need stop seeing everyone and everything through the “qabil glasses” and do better.

Yes I’m a *former* qabilist:meleshame:I now see the error in my ways and expect jaceyl for my change of heart!

Who knows, I might give up my misogynistic and sexist ways this Ramadan too!
:mjhaps:

Tanzania which has 120 ethnicities
1588260101780.jpeg

Kenya which has 70 ethnicities
1588260505528.jpeg

Botswana which has 2 ethnicities
1588260667862.jpeg

Somalia which is 90% homogeneous
1588260728016.jpeg

:(:(:(

There’s mushunguli, bravanese, af maay and af maxaa tiri. Also I believe the bajunis got their own language too. Even within af maxaa tiri we ain’t even speak the same. I can barely understand a brother from waqooyi galbeed.
Bantus and Barwanis aren’t ethnic Somalis though. I agree Waqooy sounds hella different from the rest of Somalia but it’s just a dialect. Af-maay is extremely uncommon as well, the vast majority of the country speaks the same way, are the same people, same culture etc yet there’s still tension for no reason. Some Somalis almost see their qabil as an ethnicity lol.