Say goodbye to manned jet fighters. Drones are the future.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Look at this drone. And think about ramifications it can asher on. I remember reading one Turkish expert saying that all stealth jet fighters that are being developed at the moment are the last manned ones. I think he was right on the money.

AbdiGeedi

It is being locally developed in Australia by Boeing.

I like the modular nature of its nose. It is reminiscent of the space rocket designs.

AbdiGeedi

Drones can overwhelm any air defense system and hit the intended targets by working in packs like wolves or raptors.

Drones are not restricted to the skies only. The US and Russia are developing undersea drones that can operate autonomously in oceans and hit military ships and submarines.

HasbunaAllahu wa nicmal wakil.

While the "honorable" Somali men are being destructive as always and terrorizing their own people just like black American men, while other men, are busy innovating.:mad::mad:

AbdiGeedi

Those first military drones were and still are like old goofy electrical cars. The new generation drones look sexy just like jet fighters. The difference is sort of like Honda Insight vs Tesla.

hondatesla.png

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Which country has it
most developed countries have drones already. But they still have manned fighter jets.

In the future all warfare will be controlled remotely. No need to waste lives in the frontlines anymore

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
most developed countries have drones already. But they still have manned fighter jets.

In the future all warfare will be controlled remotely. No need to waste lives in the frontlines anymore
Their payload capacity is tiny compared to large manned jets and it's riskier if something goes wrong. Drones are expendable and no lives will be lost by the aggressor.

AbdiGeedi

They are testing it out next year AI drone vs manned jet fighter.
This is crazy. I wonder if for the pilot it would be like playing a chess game against chess programs like Fritz and Rybka. Human loses almost every time.

I think in reality it is most likely AI drones will replace F-35 stealth multirole combat aircrafts

I know combat drones will be used in conjunction with jet fighters to carry out attacks.

AbdiGeedi

What's your take on the ethical issues with the use of drones?
I believe under the Bush and Obama administrations, 90% percent of the victims of the drone attacks conducted by the US military were civilians aka collateral damage. How did the US legitimize the murders? It did so by using the cover of "the war on terror" and making deals with the foreign governments on whose soil the said strikes were conducted.

Luckily Trump is not a warmonger. As far as I know the overall number of drone strikes under him decreased. The US has also started using smart bombs/missiles on their drones. Not long ago the US took out a Yemeni terrorist in Syria while he was on route inside a vehicle. The bomb sliced the top of the vehicle, entered inside and exploded in a diminished scale killing the driver and the terrorist while the vehicle stayed in one piece and no nearby civilians were injured.

In terms of ethics and moral side of the drone attacks, the issue is so deep that it has to start with understanding of the right to kill by governments and the international arms sales. I don't wanna delve into this discussion as there is only heartache in it.

The number one conclusion is this: There is no international law in reality for the big powers.

I believe under the Bush and Obama administrations, 90% percent of the victims of the drone attacks conducted by the US military were civilians aka collateral damage. How did the US legitimize the murders? It did so by using the cover of "the war on terror" and making deals with the foreign governments on whose soil the said strikes were conducted.

Luckily Trump is not a warmonger. As far as I know the overall number of drone strikes under him decreased. The US has also started using smart bombs/missiles on their drones. Not long ago the US took out a Yemeni terrorist in Syria while he was on route inside a vehicle. The bomb sliced the top of the vehicle, entered inside and exploded in a diminished scale killing the driver and the terrorist while the vehicle stayed in one piece and no nearby civilians were injured.

In terms of ethics and moral side of the drone attacks, the issue is so deep that it has to start with understanding of the right to kill by governments and the international arms sales. I don't wanna delve into this discussion as there is only heartache in it.

The number one conclusion is this: There is no international law in reality for the big powers.
Trump revoked a certain policy set by Obama to conceal drone strike death outside war zones, in 2016. Around 2017 there was a report claiming he increased the drone strikes by 432%. I don't know the current status.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Stealth is dead. We have sensors now that could track a fly from a mile away.

Most superpowers already have 6th gen fighter jets.

Think the 5th gen models like the F35 are just distractions.

What's going to decide the battle field of tomorrow is largely AI and cyber defence.

Trending