Saudis sign deal with Vatican to build churches:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
That's very good if it's true. Aljazeera lies a lot. Christians, and Muslims always lived peacefully together in the middle East, and still do in most Muslim majority countries. The Prophet (SAW) made a treaty till the end of time to respect other Faith's, and protect them. They can't build them in Mecca, and Medina tho.
charter-of-privileges-for-christians-by-prophet-muhammad-pbuh-english.jpg

Do I Look

It is possible from the young crown prince who enjoys total control of the government as his octogenarian dad has no clue what he is up to. I’m wondering how long will he last before the wahabi clerics and the thousands of royals that he has ruffled them harshly get together and challenge him violently.

Did you see Somali christians enjoying similar treatment?

I'm confused. Why is the gov building them and not the citizens? They could just remove the restrictions.

Saudi Arabia as one of the most powerful Arab countries can't get their citizens get citizenship although they were living there of 30-40 years.

Saudi Arabia has very bad education system

Saudi Arabia city of Jeddah has more malls than libraries

Even Saudis are complaining about stuff like this, if your citizens are complaining you may have a very bad government.

Muji

VIP
I'm confused. Why is the gov building them and not the citizens? They could just remove the restrictions.

Lol do you want to be the first person to build a church in Saudi? Lol talk about sticking your head in the bees nest. It’s safer if the state does it.

Lol do you want to be the first person to build a church in Saudi? Lol talk about sticking your head in the bees nest. It’s safer if the state does it.
They have strict laws over there. You murder someone and they'll chop off your head.

I'm betting the Saudi kingdom will be up in flames sooner or later, they are arresting religious clerics left and right, regime change is in full swing.

Start second vid from 0:51

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I would love to see how this plays out if it’s even true. Churches in Saudi Arabia? Walle qiyaamo ayaa soo dow.

Muji

VIP
I'm betting the Saudi kingdom will be up in flames sooner or later, they are arresting religious clerics left and right, regime change is in full swing.

Start second vid from 0:51

Hahaha

Lol the first mad mullah you posted was interrupting a public gathering. If he doesn’t like it, why not stay at home. Wahabis simply want to control everyone else. I hope they kicked him in the ribs when they got in the car.

The second mad mullah was handled nicely lol. Who knows what he was preaching, probably violence and intolerance. Also, why is a mullah critiquing the government? Is he an investigative journalism? He needs to stay in his lane. Please post more of these, it’s made my day.

Hahaha

Lol the first mad mullah you posted was interrupting a public gathering. If he doesn’t like it, why not stay at home. Wahabis simply want to control everyone else. I hope they kicked him in the ribs when they got in the car.

The second mad mullah was handled nicely lol. Who knows what he was preaching, probably violence and intolerance. Also, why is a mullah critiquing the government? Is he an investigative journalism? He needs to stay in his lane. Please post more of these, it’s made my day.

These zealot's want to enforce and have been enforcing their way of life by force on people for far too long, and have been wreaking havoc on this planet with their extremist ideology let them have a taste of their own medicine.

By the way i'm not too sure but i think the Imam that was arrested on the second video, was speaking against the country and it's steps towards progressive changes.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Do I Look

It is possible from the young crown prince who enjoys total control of the government as his octogenarian dad has no clue what he is up to. I’m wondering how long will he last before the wahabi clerics and the thousands of royals that he has ruffled them harshly get together and challenge him violently.

Did you see Somali christians enjoying similar treatment?
Somalis are culturally ingrained to hate Somali Christians. Honestly I never met a Somali Christian, but if I did I would respect his choice. But the Somali ppl back home wouldn't, and he would probably get the holy spirit kicked the shit out of him if he even exposed himself to them. Somalis have literally tied the Deen with their qabils lol. If you're not Muslim. You don't have a qabil.

Now they want to change. After infecting the poorest and most marginalised Muslims in the world with the heretical and satanic cult of Wahhabism and producing certified loonies like Abu Sayyaf, Al Shabab, Boko Haram, Isis and all the other crazed movements, now they want to change and become moderate?
Surely there is a special place in hell for the Saudis.

Status
Not open for further replies.