Saudis/MBS buy Newcastle United

These arabs could invest in education and have their countries win all noble prizes there are but instead..............

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Its all about divesting from their dwindling oil economy

These drunk UK niggas are the beneficiaries

These arabs could invest in education and have their countries win all noble prizes there are but instead..............

Smart move by the Saudis to invest in well known sports clubs is easy money! I wonder why they don't buy an NFL team that's like printing money!

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Smart move by the Saudi invest authority in well known sports clubs is easy money! I wonder why they don't buy an NFL team that's like printing money!
Its very hard for foreigners to buy a american team because the american gouverment doesnt allow them its very smart even in the nba all the teams are ruled by american billionaires. only 1 team in the nfl is owned by a foreigner and that is the jacksonville jaguars

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Honestly with their oil empire crumbling I'm surprised these gulf arabs didn't invest well ahead of time. Somalia needs to invest all the oil and gas money into solar and wind energy cus that's the future and we have 10 years maximum to do exactly what these arabs should have done years ago.

Which reminds me. Only 5 days till the icj case.

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Honestly with their oil empire crumbling I'm surprised these gulf arabs didn't invest well ahead of time. Somalia needs to invest all the oil and gas money into solar and wind energy cus that's the future and we have 10 years maximum to do exactly what these arabs should have done years ago.

Nuclear is the future along with hydro and geothermal!

Trending