Saudi women object to import of Moroccan maids as too beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Women in Saudi Arabia have innundated the government with complaints over plans to import Moroccan women as housemaids. The reason: Moroccan women are just too beautiful and may lure the Saudi husbands away.

It is a relatively rare event when the voices of Saudi women are heard in protest. This year there have been notable exceptions as some women protested for the right to drive, whilst others demanded the right to vote. Now they have another common cause as they put their foot down against plans to bring female domestic maids from Morocco into the Kingdom.

According to Emirates 24 the Shura Council was“deluged by demands from Saudi women”to suspend the plans. Considering that Saudi households have been desperate for new maids since the government issued a ban effective from Aug. 1 on any new domestic workers from Indonesia and the Philippines, the refusal to accept Moroccan workers at first appears odd.

However it turns out that Moroccan women are considered too beautiful and may lure the Saudi husbands away from their wives. Emirates 247 says some of the Saudi complaints were “Moroccan women are so attractive that their husbands could easily fall for them.”Other stated concerns were“Moroccans are good at magic and sorcery and that this could enable them to lure their husbands.”In a country where adultery is punishable by stoning to death, Saudi women are exhibiting signs of great insecurity.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/311506

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::frdfvsb:

I cant blame them to be honest.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Man I can't see the fascination tbh

Like North African girls are about in league with the rest of the continent for me :manny:

Not more or less appealing.

Maybe the middle east is hella ugly on average and I wasn't paying attention

VixR

Veritas
Strange that they'd find distinction, considering Saudi men routinely sleep with, abuse and rape their maids no matter where she's from, whom r considered subhuman for being 1) non-Arab/non-Saudi 2) a woman.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending

Like North African girls are about in league with the rest of the continent for me :manny:

The women from the khaliji countries are very unattractive compared to the levant(especially syrians) and north africa. Moroccan women are renowned for their beauty in the middle east as well. There is a Moroccan society in my university and they truly are mashallah and thick(lets just keep it at that).

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Strange that they'd find distinction, considering Saudi men routinely sleep with, abuse and rape their maids no matter where she's from, whom r considered subhuman for being 1) non-Arab 2) a woman.
Important distinction: Those SEA maids are seen as nothing but pieces of meat. A Saudi woman might be mad if she found her man fucking one of those but she knows he's not gonna leave her for some Filipino or Indian maid. They're not seen as fit to marry, usually. Moroccan women are much more similar culturally and appearance wise to Khaleejis, and they speak the same language. The chances of the dude ditching his wife for one of those or taking her on as a second wife are a lot higher, therefore the Saudi women are insecure at having them around.

VixR

Veritas
Please... not in this thread :camby:
Go pretend, u have the option to ignore my comment:camby:
Important distinction: Those SEA maids are seen as nothing but pieces of meat. A Saudi woman might be mad if she found her man fucking one of those but she knows he's not gonna leave her for some Filipino or Indian maid. They're not seen as fit to marry, usually. Moroccan women are much more similar culturally and appearance wise to Khaleejis, and they speak the same language. The chances of the dude ditching his wife for one of those or taking her on as a second wife are a lot higher, therefore the Saudi women are insecure at having them around.
You make a fair point, although I don't think u understand Saudi-Arabian culture; they see themselves as above and superior to other Gulf Arabs much less North Africans Arabs. There's a hierarchy. A Morrocan woman is still lesser than a pure Saudi-Arabian woman. I would agree that their women are not as pretty, so their worry is purely superficial as it's typically very difficult for a Saudi man to marry a Non-Saudi outside Saudi-Arabia much less within it no matter how much he wants to. They are expected and pressured to marry a Saudi girl from a "noble", well-respected family. Their worry can't be that the men will have affairs as they already do, and he wont leave them unless he really wants to (but certainly not for a Morrocan maid). The script hasn't changed.

Last edited:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
First of all, this is a very, very old news.

Moroccan women are undoubtedly the most beautiful in the Arab world followed by Lebanese and Syrian women.

Morocco is one of the top hot destination for Muslims around the world. I wonder why... :cool:

Moroccans are the most beautiful people on this Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts