Saudi Sheikh and Qari Sentenced to 12 years in Prison for Leading Prayer!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
IN TURKEY!
:dwill: :farmajoyaab:

and yesterday they sentenced 3 boys to death for not giving up their homes to build a fitnah city.

where are those “you can’t go against a “muslim” authority in Islam” salafi niggas at?
:sass1::ayaanswag:
Come suck your saudi daddy’s on my thread please.
:sass2::yousmart:

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Sauds are corrupt what else is new? Going against these people is the ideological basis for terrorist groups which just lead to instability

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
IN TURKEY!

and yesterday they sentenced 3 boys to death for not giving up their homes to build a fitnah city.

where are those “you can’t go against a “muslim” authority in Islam” salafi niggas at?
In case you don’t know, You can’t go against a muslim authority in islam.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Saudi are pissing America with the oil deal. Soon America will declare to the world, and crptically to Iran- We are not protecting em'

Oh hell will break lose

IN TURKEY!

Okay, a country can commit crimes and stuff like that how USA committed crimes by starting wars and how they want to imprison Snowden or Assange (they already did), no one is innocent on this planet, but why the need to uprise against a government which is treating the majority of their citizens very well.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalia will protect Saudi Arabia huuno, we won't let Ayatollah invade the holy lands.

You are right huuno. MBS is lucky Mekka is protected by Allaah swt thanks to the Dua of Prophet Ibrahim pbuh in Surah Ibrahim

And [mention, O Muhammad], when Abraham said, “My Lord, make this city [Makkah] secure and keep me and my sons away from worshipping idols.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Somalia will protect Saudi Arabia huuno, we won't let Ayatollah invade the holy lands.
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Hamzza

VIP
You are right huuno. MBS is lucky Mekka is protected by Allaah swt thanks to the Dua of Prophet Ibrahim pbuh in Surah Ibrahim

And [mention, O Muhammad], when Abraham said, “My Lord, make this city [Makkah] secure and keep me and my sons away from worshipping idols.
Allah has made the Haram(Mekka) secure for all people

قال تعالى {وأد جعلنا البيت مثابة الناس وأمنا}​

Again Allah ﷻ said in Surah Al Ankabot:

أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْاْ أَنَّا جَعَلْنَا حَرَمًا ءَامِنًا وَيُتَخَطَّفُ ٱلنَّاسُ مِنْ حَوْلِهِمْ​

Have they not seen that We have made a secure
sanctuary(in Mekka), while men are being snatched away from all around them!

Allah reminds the Mekkans how He endowed them by giving them access to His Haram which He has made open to all men, the native in it and the visitor from the country are equal there, and whoever comes into it is protected, because he is in a place of great security, although the Arabs of the desert around the town used to ambush and raid each another, killing everything that moves.

Last edited:

Trending