Saudi pigs wants now peace with Iran and to end war in Yemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
They taking Big L, while Iran is winning.
The Houthis cannot be defeated and Assad is ever stronger than before.

Blame it on the disunited crazy sunnis:chrisfreshhah:

Saudi is no match for the advanced geopolitical games of Iran.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
What's a disgrace is that its only after a 10s of thousands dead and fled that they want peace.
All for what?
Houthis still strong in the capital city.

What a useless wahabi dogs. Starting a war they cant win.

Atleast the scorched earth tactics of Assad worked for him. Even Turkey admits he cannot be ignored.

Thats geopolitics for you. If saudis are real about iran why dont they fight em themselves. Why back poor yemanis who are in no state to win against houthis? The result is 1000s of dead innocent and even more injured and even more refugees. The saudi are simply not committed enough

I hope the Houthis drive all the way to Mecca. The Saudis are the biggest destabilisers in the world. They armed extremists in Syria, bombed Yemen, inspired Al Shabab and Boko Haram and every other cut throat fundamentalist gang.

Even the moronic Iranian Ayatollahs are more liberal. Tehran should arm the downtrodden Shia in the eastern provinces of KSA to bring some heat to the fat Saudi royals. I chuckle when Saudi preachers attack America. It's the US that protects them from being raped by Iran. They have over twice the population.

These vermin need to be overthrown.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
I hope the Houthis drive all the way to Mecca. The Saudis are the biggest destabilisers in the world. They armed extremists in Syria, bombed Yemen, inspired Al Shabab and Boko Haram and every other cut throat fundamentalist gang.

Even the moronic Iranian Ayatollahs are more liberal. Tehran should arm the downtrodden Shia in the eastern provinces of KSA to bring some heat to the fat Saudi royals. I chuckle when Saudi preachers attack America. It's the US that protects them from being raped by Iran. They have over twice the population.

Warya ma Soomali baad tahay?
:wtf:

How did Islam reach there then?
Islam has not riched everywhere with Arab superiority or violence.

Islam riched in Persia through the acceptance of the Persian elite and intellectuals. Remember even in Islamic history majority of Muslims scientists are Persians to date.

And now Iran has more scientists than the whole Sunni World combined.

Keo

VIP

Islam riched in Persia through the acceptance of the Persian elite and intellectuals. Remember even in Islamic history majority of Muslims scientists are Persians to date.

Why are 80% of Muslims Sunni then?

Why are 80% of Muslims Sunni then?
80% that is useless lol.

Even sheikh qardhawi admitted sunnis are useless as they can not even produce a pen lol, is while Iran produces very advanced weaponry and on the verge for nuclear.

Numbers don't mean anything sxb nigeria has numbers but yet buys maize from a small country like Botswana lol

YoungFarah

:)
VIP

I think you mean Riyadh dumb guy. An attack on Makkah is an attack on Islam.

World

VIP

1. Iran was conquered by Arabs.
2. The vast majority (99 %) of Persians were Sunni until around 500 years ago.

1. Iran was conquered by Arabs.
2. The vast majority (99 %) of Persians were Sunni until around 500 years ago.
Funny thing is that Sahih Bukhari was composed by a Persian, and Persians dislike him whilst Arabs consider his work as a coequal to Allah's revelation. It's true what they say: a prophet has no honour in his country.

Status
Not open for further replies.