Saudi man hits & insults a worker several times because he forgot Snickers cover 4 his drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
Impatiently waiting for that devils piss they call oil to run out
200.gif

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
The same time period African Americans had the civil rights movement was the Same time period that the saudis ended slavery.

It’s not surprisingly honestly. I was born in the states learned about the history of America all my life. I’m happy af I was born here compared to other countries.

The same time period African Americans had the civil rights movement was the Same time period that the saudis ended slavery.

It’s not surprisingly honestly. I was born in the states learned about the history of America all my life. I’m happy af I was born here compared to other countries.

muslim countries are far more better than western countries... ive lived in the middle east and experienced no racism.. they only treat the low iq people bad..

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
muslim countries are far more better than western countries... ive lived in the middle east and experienced no racism.. they only treat the low iq people bad..
The thought of having my passport taken away from me bothers me. The fact I can’t become a citizen there bothers me.

The fact them niggas ended slavery in the 1960s bothers me.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I already spoke to @government about this topic. I still can’t really see myself moving to those countries.

Ask a child I looked up to these countries, since I always assumed they weren’t as bad or racist as the western ones.

It’s basicaly kind of like the west but with more Muslims. Hopefully they teach the youth about their dark history like the Americans

@Active asylum

The thought of having my passport taken away from me bothers me. The fact I can’t become a citizen there bothers me.

The fact them niggas ended slavery in the 1960s bothers me.

slavery existed throughout all ages.. still happens today.
I wouldn't mind owning slaves if following Islamic morals properly. modern slavery is bad yes , the Saudis don't represent islam.

I already spoke to @government about this topic. I still can’t really see myself moving to those countries.

Ask a child I looked up to these countries, since I always assumed they weren’t as bad or racist as the western ones.

It’s basicaly kind of like the west but with more Muslims. Hopefully they teach the youth about their dark history like the Americans

@Active asylum

everyone has dark history... Somalis enslaved bantus.
everyone enslaved someone. during my time in arabia I had a couple workers working for me.. I gave them water , food and shelter... slavery in islam is different.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
slavery existed throughout all ages.. still happens today.
I wouldn't mind owning slaves if following Islamic morals properly. modern slavery is bad yes , the Saudis don't represent islam.
:susp:
I don’t see any good ways of slavery at all. Unless the person is a criminal and is making up time by working as a servant I can understand. But owning someone who hasn’t done anything and doesn’t want to be owned is just in humane

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
everyone enslaved someone. during my time in arabia I had a couple workers working for me.. I gave them water , food and shelter... slavery in islam is different.
Workers commuting suicide in Saudi and Dubai. Those Libyans are treating blacks like trash too.

The west just sounds more and more appealing honestly whenever we speak of racism and slavery in this forum

Workers commuting suicide in Saudi and Dubai. Those Libyans are treating blacks like trash too.

The west just sounds more and more appealing honestly whenever we speak of racism and slavery in this forum

I told you modern slavery doesn't represent islam…. companions had "slaves".. the word slavery didn't even exist 1400 yrs ago lol..

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I told you modern slavery doesn't represent islam…. companions had "slaves".. the word slavery didn't even exist 1400 yrs ago lol..
I know about this.

Over time the slavery that took place in these “Muslim countries” just became inhumane over time. The fact that modern slavery lasted until the 1960s was just wrong. They only ended it because of western influence

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I know everyone has a dark history. I just hope people are being taught about this stuff. You don’t want the younger generation to repeat the same thing the older generation was doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending